Chapter 11: Celebration (3)

(Outside DWMA)

As Zach clashed with Hahvulon, the three Elementals were now busy with Yolmah, Strunmah and Sendaar.

Sendaar: Three Elementals, better play it safe, we just gotta keep them busy until that Demon guy's freed!

He took out a small scroll from one of three in his pocket and threw it in the air. In an instant, a large figure of wood appeared in front of the puppeteer. It was shaped like a cyclops with three horns, had on metal plate armor, and it's left arm was replaced with an axe.

 It was shaped like a cyclops with three horns, had on metal plate armor, and it's left arm was replaced with an axe

(I know it's shit, last minute drawing.)

Pincher: Th-That shape...! How dare you insult the King's father!?

Zacharie: Wha-

Noticing the puppet, Zach froze up in shock, allowing Hahvulon to strike him dead-on with his large fists.

Sendaar: Hey, as long as it works I'll use anyone as a base!

The puppet came to life and rushed towards the priest. With his immense speed, he dodged a downward slash and fired a small yellow beam of light into its head, not able to go through but left a decent burn mark.

Pincher: It pains me to harm even a perverse image such as this, but it has to be done...

Nova's arms became red hot and began to glow orange, and Eis had frost appearing all over his body.

Strunmah: Eat this!!

The cyborg Oozai's arms had small gun barrels pop out from the sides and began firing away. While Nova assisted Pincher, Eis took on Strunmah. As soon as the bullets reached the Frost Elemental, they were seemingly bouncing off, due to the armor-like ice slowly forming.

Eis: You know we could kill you at any time we wanted, right? I suggest you give yourself up before I put you down...

Strunmah: That's what you think, you don't even see the other guy behind you!

Eis turned his head but saw nothing there, and out of nowhere something on his chest exploded, shattering his defense.

Strunmah: Gotcha!!

The bullets now went straight through his body, injuring his legs, arms and shoulder before the crimson liquid came out as snow.

Eis: That was close, almost didn't convert my body in time! Yolmah must've done that, he's a fast one after all. But where is he now.

Meanwhile, Nova slammed his magma fists into the cyclops puppet, beginning to melt through its armor. And while that was going on, Pincher tried taking out the puppeteer himself. Sendaar had wrapped black bandages around himself, which caused all of the priest's light attacks to bounce off.

Sendaar: I had a feeling you'd show up, made sure to be prepared. Here comes my special puppet, for Elementals like you!

He took out a second scroll, this time summoning a smaller puppet with a large hollow body, and before Pincher could react it grabbed the Oozai and locked him within its body.