𝐒𝐢𝐱

The warehouse was quiet for the first time in ages

The warehouse was quiet for the first time in ages. Piles of rejected technology parts were scattered along the floorboards along with maps and blueprints of the cities structures. The place was dark as the only ray of light was coming from a bright lamp that was on a desk.

A boy holding a tray of warm dark coffee walked through the place with ease even if no light was guiding him. He walked towards the girl who sat at the desk and was fusing wires together on a chip.

"Here." He mumbled placing the tray on the little room left on the table. "So word is the tournament is happening in a couple weeks." The boy continued making the girl hum.

She finished fusing the wires together and shut on the light switch illuminating the whole place. She grabbed the chip and placed it inside her bionic arm wear. "So do we move in at that time?" The boy asked as he watched her.

"No, we wait until their guard is fully down. This plan won't work with all those heroes at the academy. Though we will be there." She replied smirking as she eyed her newly improved tech.

"I'll tell the others then." The boy said as he stood up.

"Oh and Ten make sure everyone knows the plan perfectly." She spoke stopping Ten for a quick second before he continued to walk off. "This world needs a wake-up call and I'm gonna give it to them." She mumbled making the tool she held crumble to dust.

"Alright so since none of you have spoken up I'm choosing." Dara spoke as she watched her students glare at each other. "Jennie and Taehyung you two are up first." The two students stepped forward and entered the white circle drawn on the ground.

"The first one forced to step out of the circle or is knocked to the ground is eliminated. Those are the terms now begin." Dara explained earning a nod from both of them.

Jennie stretched her legs warming herself up, "So you can mess with time am I right." She said sternly eyeing his movements.

"Why ask if you already know." Taehyung responded irking Jennie.

"Whatever I just have to be quicker than time." Jennie mumbled. Quickly she ran in the speed of 80 mph trying to push Taehyung out of the circle but next thing she knew she was back on her side.

She tumbled forward in confusion about what just happened. "Jennie what the hell you're tripping over nothing!" Lisa shouted as she watched the pair.

"What! But I clearly went after him!" Jennie exclaimed in frustration.

"Jennie the match just started." Namjoon said which made Jennie freeze in her spot.