𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Wait I thought you two already had assigned dorm rooms? Why are you packing your things here?" Chaeyoung asked Aisha as she watched her settle her belongings

Aisha threw her suitcase on the bed. "We did but we were moved to this program so we have to switch dorms." She answered.

"This feels so weird I've never shared a room with girls before." Lisa said as she laid upside down on her mattress.

Jennie sighed in relief as she laid down, "Forget about sharing it's my first time sleeping on a nice mattress then the hard floor."

The sound of the door opening made the girls all turn in unison. Jisoo walked deeper into the room and laid on the vacant bed with a deep sigh.

Yiren sat up, "So what happened?" She asked referring to the incident after the training.

"She wanted to know what I saw." Jisoo answered not fully satisfying Yerin's and the other's curiosity.

Yeeun twirled a small cloud on her palm. "What exactly did you see?" She questioned carefully.

"Her friends." Jisoo started, "I saw her friends in emergency rooms. That was her fear." She half lied. It was true other than seeing the villain dragon she saw Dara's friends she presumed lying on hospital beds.

"Oh," Chaeyoung whispered softly twirling her fingers. "Well maybe they're fine now. Anyway, we should get some rest we still got class tomorrow." She reminded.

Lisa groaned, "Don't even mention that class anymore." She grumbled stuffing her face into her pillow.

The sounds of a monitor beeping calmly bounced off the white walls. Strong scents of medication along with air refresher wafted into Dara's nose as she entered the room. Tears clouded her eyes as she neared the medical bed.

"I'm sorry it's been so long." Dara said placing the fresh bouquet of flowers on the side table. She situated herself on a chair and grabbed her friend's pale hand. "I finally got the approval from the board thanks to your previous request. They made me their teacher Chaerin." She continued and smiled sadly.

"It seems like I chose a good bunch to start off with." Dara chuckled pitifully, "I wish you were there to see them. They're just like him determined yet they also believe his ideals." She remarked mentioning the villain students she choose.

Dara's eyes glanced at the cardiac monitor it was the same as before. Calm heartbeats but no sign of Chaerin waking up from a coma. "I miss you, Bom does as well and I bet Minzy misses seeing you smile or scolding us." Dara said before breaking down.