𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Yiren clenched her jaw once she heard Dara announce the little time they had left

Yiren clenched her jaw once she heard Dara announce the little time they had left. Quickly she looked at everyone and tried to come up with a somewhat useful plan.

"Alright the main people getting the stopwatch are going to be Aisha and Wonwoo. Aisha you will teleport the two of you above Miss Dara while Wonwoo will try and reach for the timer." Yiren said.

"Okay I can do that." Aisha replied her playful attitude long gone and replaced with determination.

"Alright, Chaeyoung you can stop someone using their shadow right?" Yiren asked.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Yes but I'll need someone to back me up if I get attacked. I will lose concentration." She answered making Yiren bite her lip.

"Jimin you can levitate things using your mind right?" Yiren questioned not remembering exactly what his power was.

"I can but I haven't gotten to the level of lifting people." Jimin replied.

Yiren thought for another second, "Hoseok you'll pair up with them and protect Chaeyoung from any attack. Jimin your main objective is to raise the stopwatch strap close enough to Wonwoo's grasp."

"Yeeun I want you to create fog covering Miss Dara's line of sight Vernon will cover you from any attacks. Jin I want you to protect Jisoo when she tries to manipulate Miss Dara's mind. If you can't find anything that she fears Jisoo just focus on distracting her. Lisa and Jungkook I need you two to guard the left side while Jennie and Taehyung will guard the right." Yiren continued to explain as everyone nodded taking in her plan.

"Taehyung if our attempt fails can you rewind time to now so we can try again. Namjoon you will go with them and help Jennie with the distraction. Minghao and Yoongi will stay with me as the last resort if things turn ugly." Yiren said.

"Alright let's get that stupid timer." Yoongi spoke making everyone nod with determination.

"Oh so you finally finished your little group planing. Unfortunately, that costed you two minutes." Dara commented with a smirk on her lips. She wanted to provoke them so they would give their all into this little training exercise.

"Let's get this shit over with." Jennie grumbled stretching her legs.

"Go!" Yiren shouted making everyone secure their positions.

Chaeyoung's irises turned purple as she focused her shadow to grab a hold of Dara's legs. Seeing the shadow come her way Dara stomped her foot on the ground making the floor crack and break-in.

Yeeun saw this and quickly focused on making fog appear around their area. Dara stifled a laugh as she swiftly turned herself kicking the air with her leg making the wind control the direction of the fog quickly evaporating it. Yeeun gritted her teeth, "Damn it she's blocking all our attacks."

"Jungkook you're up." Lisa reminded making Jungkook twist his foot. Quickly ice covered the floor storming its way towards Dara's legs.

Ice encased Dara's left foot freezing it in place. Jungkook let out a small breath making cold air escape his mouth.

"Jisoo do it now!" Jin shouted making Jisoo nod. Her hands clasped together as she stared straight into Dara's eyes. Memories flashed into Jisoo's mind as she invaded Dara's psyche.

Jisoo furrowed her brows as Dara's true fear appeared in her mind. Dara cursed as she knew what Jisoo saw without hesitation she stomped on the floor making it crack underneath Jisoo's feet. "Ahh!" Jisoo screamed.

Quickly Jin created vines and caught Jisoo before she fell into the deep hole. "Are you okay?" He questioned.

"Yeah thank you." She replied.

"Guys I got it!" Wonwoo yelled pressing stop in the timer. It showed .05 seconds left. Aisha let out a relieved huff as she teleported them to the ground.

"Awesome!" Jennie cheered.

"How'd you get it?" Hoseok curiously asked Wonwoo.

"When Miss Dara attacked Jisoo she raised her arm and I managed to grab the string." He told them.

Dara smiled softly, "Well congratulations then you don't have to clean the dorm room. Class is over now go unpack your things." She said walking away from her students. "Oh and Jisoo please visit my office when you're done." This made Jisoo nod understanding what Dara wanted to talk about.

"What was that about?" Vernon asked.

"That ain't your business." Yeeun answered trying to make Vernon not pry in something that wasn't meant for him to know.

"So we don't know the way to the dorms so can you guide us to them." Taehyung politely told the hero students as he pointed to himself and the other villain students.

"Oh yeah just follow us." Namjoon replied leading the group towards the dorm area.

Dara looked up from the paper she was writing on after she heard a knock, "Come in." She said making the person enter the room.

"Uhm you wanted to speak to me Miss?" Jisoo asked still standing by the door.

"Ah yes come take a seat." Dara replied closing the notebook. "So I have a slight idea of your power and I know you went through my fears. Can you please tell me what you saw."

Jisoo gulped, "I saw the villain dragon. I didn't think it was a huge thing since he was feared through out the country for his menacing ideals. But it did shock me to say the least since I've never seen his face."

Dara nodded, "Well that's all I wanted to ask thank you for complying you may head back to your room. And Jisoo please let's keep this between ourselves." Jisoo nodded and left the office.

Dara turned her chair looking out the window. She twirled her pen as she got lost in her thoughts. A dreaded memory resurfaced her mind making her grip the pen tightly. "Where are you." She mumbled.

|i know I updated literally after two months 😓

after two months 😓. I'm
sorry I really am. It's just I got
lost a little on the storyline
but I'm back on track now.
So expect more frequent
updates. Please tell me your
thoughts, your comments
make my day haha 💗|