𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The girl floating slightly above the window sill looked at Lisa then turned her attention back to her book making Lisa angry

"Woah are you the new exchange students!" Another girl said totally enthusiastic about meeting her classmates. "I'm Heo Yoorim but you can call me Aisha." She introduced with a wide smile.

Jisoo cleared her throat and smiled, "I'm Jisoo this is Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lisa." The others smiled and gave a small wave.

"Cool so I'm guessing you're the other villains besides Yeeun." Aisha said pointing to the black-haired girl who was sitting at her desk.

Jennie arched her brow, "Oh so you're a hero in this program."

Aisha nodded in response, "Yeah but I hope that doesn't stop us from being friends." She said sincerely.

Jennie shook her head slightly, "Of course not but can we take baby steps." She said making Aisha smile.

"Of course!" Aisha covered her mouth, "Oh my gosh please don't think I was forcing you to be nice to me. Sometimes I can really get caught up in things and I'm just very excited to meet you guys."

"Aisha shut up you're gonna scare them away." Wonwoo said waking up from his nap.

Aisha scowled at his words, "Why were you so excited to meet us we're just students?" Chaeyoung asked with her brows knitted together in confusion.

"Because we're what you would call out of the ordinary in this campus." Yeeun replied before Aisha could.

Lisa scoffed, "Can this day get any better." She said sarcastically as she was first downgraded by hero course students and now she's looked at as some wild creature.

The door was swung open, "Alright where are those villains!" A boy shouted angrily as he eyed the students in the room.

The five girls look at him darkly as they are waiting for him to continue speaking.

The boy cleared his throat, "Shit they didn't tell me they were hot villains." He mumbled.

Yeeun rolled her eyes, "Who the hell are you." She said with a demanding tone.

"Name's Vernon but I have a request." He replied.

"And that is?" Chaeyoung asked crossing her arms.

"Drop out of the program. I don't want to be forced to work with villains so please." Vernon pleaded.

Jisoo laughed, "Sorry kid but we're not going anywhere." She stated and sat in a vacant seat.