𝐓𝐰𝐨

The tension in the room rose after Dara's words settled in the student's ears

The tension in the room rose after Dara's words settled in the student's ears. "Can you repeat that again." Jin said shocked at the ridiculous statement.

"You heard me so I won't be repeating anything. Now there are seven villains and ten heroes that will be the first to try out this program." Dara explained.

Jisoo was puzzled she thought this was just a chance to expand the entrance diversity for the academy. Not some crazy plan to make heroes and villains allies. "Headmistress Dara I can see your motives with this whole program idea, but it's easier said than done."

"Yeah I agree with her. Heroes and villains working together that's impossible!" Chaeyoung butted in.

"I knew you would disagree that's why most of you were forced mainly the villains but the heroes are no exception." Dara said irritated at their disapproval.

Jimin chuckled darkly, "As if I would work alongside some villain who won't have my back in battle."

"Yeah these villains don't know anything about having camaraderie with other beings. These people only fend for themselves!" Jungkook harshly spoke dragging the villains with disgust.

The door was harshly kicked open with blue flames scattered on the doorframe. A tall orange-haired girl stood firmly with her bandaged wrapped hands tucked in her pockets.

"When you want to talk shit about us villains make sure you don't shout it out dip-shit." Lisa spat infuriated by his words.

"Lalisa Manoban glad you could finally join the welcoming meeting." Dara spoke with sarcasm.

Lisa dismissed her tone and walked deeper into the classroom. "So you think that we don't have any compassion towards others when you heroes only save people for fame." Lisa said glaring at Jungkook.

Jennie smirked she knew that ideology it was the same thing her father taught her. It was a villain's famous life rule to kill any hero that only uses their powers for fame or fortune.

Taehyung was bewildered at the strange program but he didn't mind it really, "I'm okay with it."

Dara looked at him shocked, "Really?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Yeah I mean it's just some stupid program."

Dara pursed her lips this was supposed to change the world's eyes on villains but she'll explain that part later, "Okay well I'll be leaving all of you here to introduce yourselves and get along. If I hear any explosions or see any destruction, all of you go to jail and your acceptance to this school is terminated got it." She warned.

Everyone gulped and nodded. She walked out the classroom and closed the burnt door.

"Soo..." Hoseok started.

Jisoo rolled her eyes, "Raise your hands if you're a hero." She wanted to know who she should keep a good distance from.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok raised their hands.