𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"So this is Tartarus

"So this is Tartarus." A tall jet-black-haired girl distastefully expressed. Her sharp eyes counted the various guard towers that were located around the containment center. Eight towers, 300 soldiers.

Minnie turned her back, "You know what to do." She told the girl who smirked in response. "Oh and Seulgi make sure she's kept mentally stable." Those were her last words before she entered the dark portal.

Seulgi stretched her arms, "Time to try out my new babies." She muttered as blue sensors glowed just underneath her left eye. She suddenly vanished from thin air teleporting into the computer wires that were located just at the front desk.

Quickly she transported through the electrical wires hopping onto the wall sensor pads. With her mind, Seulgi hacked through the fingerprint id pad and opened the doors allowing her to virtually jump into a different monitor.

After flying through different gadgets Seulgi now stood in front of the steel door that had the words L-12 HR in red paint. Glancing behind her Seulgi hastily took out her self-made hologram scanner and placed it on the high-security computer screen. Various codes flashed the scanner then suddenly it showed access successful and the heavy door opened.

In a flash, she grabbed her device and raised her hand causing a set of blue keyboard keys to appear in the air. Immediately she typed her specialized hack code and all the cameras froze.

Smirking Seulgi dropped a translocator on the ground causing it to create a loud echo in the eerie hallway. Suddenly the steel doors opened revealing a doctor and two guards behind him. Seulgi tilted her head, "This wasn't part of the plan." She mumbled soon after her lips raised in a pleased smile.

Quickly the guards pushed the doctor behind them and aimed their weapons at Seulgi but she was a second quicker and mockingly waved her fingers as she disappeared.

"Hurry open the door!" One of the guards ordered causing the doctor to fumble with his keycard on the scanner.

Multiple times the screen showed access denied making the doctor grow fearful. "It's not working." He cried out.

"There's a code red in L-12, I repeat there's a code red—" One of the guards announced into the walkie-talkie. In rapid motions, Seulgi teleported out of the security guard's walkie and punched the man. She quickly grabbed his vest throwing him over her shoulder and twisted his neck with her legs.

The other guard fired his automatic rifle in terror but Seulgi transported to her translocator dodging the flying bullets. Scared out of his wits the guard aimlessly waved his gun around the hall waiting for the mysterious intruder to show herself.