𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Wonwoo furrowed his brows racking his brain for any information he possibly could have on the strange place Mingyu told them

Wonwoo furrowed his brows racking his brain for any information he possibly could have on the strange place Mingyu told them. "What is that place?" He asked after seconds of realizing he knew nothing.

"A death center." Chaeyoung replied as she stumbled back hitting the desk. Her bottom lip was stuck between her teeth once her face morphed into an indecipherable look. The rose on her hand glowed quickly making Chaeyoung cover it hoping no one noticed her. 'Will you save him?' A voice rang in her mind immediately causing Chaeyoung to shake herself from her thoughts.

"Well, that's perfect let's head on right over to this death place." Jin sarcastically commented faking a go lucky smile.

"You think this is stupid don't you." Vernon imputed.

"No. Not at all—of course I do!" Jin expressed raising his voice slightly. He placed a hand on his forehead trying to calm himself down.

Jisoo rolled her eyes noticing how Aisha was conversing with Yoongi over the location. "No one cares." She said kicking Jin on his back making him stumble toward the others who gently grabbed each other's arm sleeves before Aisha teleported away.

"Woah." Multiple of them simultaneously mumbled as they glanced at the gigantic guarded center in front of them.

Namjoon quickly pushed some of them behind the concrete wall that was near them. "We have to be careful look, at all the heroes and cops." He pointed at the crowd of people that examined the scene.

"What do you think happened?" Lisa asked noticing how many high-ranking officials were present.

Taehyung quickly took a sharp breath in and clasped the hand of the person next to him once he saw paramedics wheel a dead body away.

Jennie glanced at her hand giving Taehyung a questioning stare instantly making him unclasp his palm from hers. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Is that a soldier?!" Yiren suddenly exclaimed catching a look at the dead person.

"You think someone broke in?" Vernon questioned as hit nervously clamped his teeth against his knuckles.

"No," Jimin answered. "Someone escaped." He continued making them glance at him as they gulped down their anxiousness.

Jungkook quickly gasped, "Look that's Miss Dara!" Everyone turned their eyes widening at the sight of their teacher conversing with other heroes.

"What is she even doing here?" Jisoo mumbled subtly side-eyeing Mingyu who was fidgety. Curiously she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt forcing him to look her way. "Why is she here?"

Mingyu shivered in fear, "I don't know I swear." He truthfully cried out.

"Lying again Mingyu." Jisoo sneered soon slamming him on the wall with tons of force causing everyone to flinch.