• Chapter Sixteen •

"Hey Mr Tiffin, um.. Sure?"

"Ok great, just name a place and a time that's good for you and we'll go from there."

After desperately trying to think of what to say, I've got nothing. Literally, nada.. My mind is blank!!

I hope Scarlet's IQ hasn't rubbed off on me?!

"I can.. Pick you up? We can talk in the car." He suggests.

Shit.

"Sure. Whatever is best for you." I tell him the opposite of what I really want to say.

Now that I've agreed to meet I realise that first and foremost, I will need to be discreet for both our sakes.

Question was.. How?

How were we going to do this?! The last thing he needs right now is to be spotted with me.

If she or the paparazzi get a whiff of this, they'll be implying that he is the cheat in a cruel twist of irony.

"Where are you?" He asks, disturbing my inner rambling.

"I'm at the beach." I say matter of factly without thinking.

What am I doing?. Why did I tell him that?!

No sooner had the words left my mouth, my hand flew to my face; covering my mouth but it was too late.

Then again, why am I worrying? It's not like he's going to come here, is it?

"I'm actually staying at a hotel nearby, mind if I come and see you?"

You have got to be kidding me.

"Um.." I looked down at my clothing or rather a lack of and then at all the fellow beach goers around me.

"I'll be five minutes." He says hanging up.

Shit, Shit. Double Shit.