• Chapter Eight •

I do as I'm told only to find that my derrière has barely even touched the chair before I have been called over by the hairdresser who I presume will be looking after me.

"Miss Trapp?" She permeates a smile which I can tell already is far more genuine than any smile that receptionist could ever conjure.

Naturally, I return it and stand before following her to one of the many chairs facing a completely mirrored wall.

Before I can take a seat, I catch her glimpsing at a nearby stool and I can tell she is debating whether or not to offer it.

Thankfully, she doesn't. But the moment my ass is on the seat, she begins to pump up the chair. Not a little, but a lot.

The cheeky little..

..I'm short but not that short.

I'm that offended right now that I don't even try to hide the fact that I am full on frowning right now at her reflection in the mirror as I'm being gas-lifted against my will.

Eventually, she stops and I try to relax as I watch her in the mirror disappearing from view before returning with a belt full of clips, scissors and combs.

She places it on the worktop in front of us before retrieving something else.

I soon recognise what it is and enjoy the feeling of the silky cape as she places it around me.

"So what are we doing today." She stands to one side and silently claps her hands together with another smile.

"Umm.. Just a rinse and blow dry? Please." I literally have no idea. I genuinely can't remember the last time i entered a hairdressers.

"Sure! I think you'll look great with some waves."

Well, I am good at making them.

She helps herself to my hair, bunching, scrunching and playing with it before leading me over to another section of the hairdressers to wash my hair.

I relax as the perfectly warm water envelops my hair. It's hard not to have a sort of hairgasm right now with the way she is massaging my locks.

The smell of the shampoo she is using alone is insane and I make a mental note to ask her later if I can buy some on my way out.

The water tickles my scalp and little specks of water splash and hit my nose, forcing me to wrinkle and scrunch it up, not that I mind much. I'm too relaxed!

Before long, my hair is washed and I'm adorning some rather large rollers which I try not to laugh at as I catch sight of myself in the mirror whilst following the hairdresser over to the dryers.

I am checking myself out in the mirror, mainly my black cape as I swill it around, wondering if I could be classed as some sort of Super-cheater-and-exposer-woman, when the dresser interrupts and asks me to sit down again.

I smile at her and step forward ready to do as she asks, that is until I see who is sat in the next dryer chair along.