I lift an eyebrow. "Really? You think so?"

"Absolutely!" Ryujin answers. "All of your children are so lucky to have you as their parents,"

Hearing their comfort of words, my heart and mind calm down a little bit. I have never been so terrified about something like this. This is huge because being a mother is not easy. But having him by my side, I could rely and trust him to take good care of our children.

•••

After going back from work, I have decided to talk this through with him. I distract myself with chopping some fruits before bringing it to the counter.

He is texting on his phone and he glances up when he realises my presence.

"Hey, uh, I want to tell you something," I nervously speak up, fiddling with my fingers.

His eyes lit up slightly. "Oh, what is it?" he smiles, picking up a strawberry from the plate as he stares at me.

I stop for a while to admire his beauty. He looks so handsome while biting off the strawberry so effortlessly.

"Uh.. actually, I don't know if —"

My sentence is cut off by the sound of bell from the front door. I clench my jaw, knowing who it is. Must be Haera.

"Oh, darling, I forgot to tell you that Haera might sleep here tonight because of the baby," he says, making my eyes widen in disbelief.

"S-Sleep here?"

He nods and runs over to the door to pull it open. When she comes in, I couldn't help myself from rolling my eyes to the back of my head. I don't bother to greet her as I rudely scamper up the stairs, not looking back when Taehyung calls after me.

•••

I wake up at night without Taehyung next to me. I realised that I fell asleep as soon as I stormed into the room. Sighing, I get up from bed and head to the bathroom to freshen up.

After finishing, I walk downstairs to the kitchen and witness the sight that I have grown to hate the most. The two of them together in the same room.

He has been treating her like a true gentleman and I wish I could just scream at him for being so nice to her. It really annoyed me that Haera was clearly enjoying it.

I quietly saunter forward to the fridge to quench my thirst. I ignore them but I could feel Taehyung staring up and down over my figure.

I stare back at him, causing him to raise an eyebrow. He smiles and gives me a quick peck on the lips. I grin in satisfaction as I dart my eyes to Haera to see her face falls. HA!

"Come and join us. Haera and I have prepared the dinner. Well, mostly Haera, I was just helping her. You have to try it, darling. It is delicious," he gives a thumbs up while grinning softly. All of sudden, my chest starts to rise up in fury.

The way he implied that she was a good cook made me feel inadequate. I'm not an excellent cook, which I agreed but somehow, that fact hit right through my chest.

I muster up the fakest smile, shaking my head. "It's okay, I already ate,"

I was about to leave when his hand stopped me. "No, you haven't eaten yet. Let's eat together,"

"I'll eat whenever I want to," My voice is harsh and cold, sending him to look at me in surprise.

He pulls his hand away from my wrist, watching me walk away. It pains me that he hasn't figured out my feelings regarding this matter.

•••

I could hear their bits of conversation from the kitchen as the television show rolling in front of my eyes.

They talk about the baby and how they are going to take care of it. I was so annoyed that I purposely increased the volume of the television to not hear any of their voices.

Footsteps briefly shutter off the ground and a familiar scent of strong cologne instinctively appears beside me.

"Mia.. are you okay, darling?" his sweet, husky voice asks, making my heart skips a beat.

I give him the silent treatment, pretending not to hear his voice. He scoots closer to me and reaches out to take my hand.

"Hey, you can talk to me. What's wrong?" he assures in a soft voice as he caresses my knuckles.

I gulp when he begins to roam his hands on my back then to my waist, hugging me closer to get my attention.

"It doesn't matter anymore," I speak out.

"Are you upset? Did I do something wrong?" he carefully questions, worrisome evident in his voice.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong," I shake my head.

He sighs. "Then, why are you suddenly being so cold to me? It makes me feel like I did something that made you upset,"

"It's nothing. Just go and continue your dinner," I motion my hand dismissively in the air.

"Okay.. when a woman says it's nothing, there's gotta be something. Talk to me. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what you're upset about," he encourages again.

"I'm not upset!" I raise my voice a little, pushing his body away. "Don't act like you know everything when you know nothing about me,"

He blinks his eyes, surprised and shocked washes across his face. His lips are sealed, his jaw clenched and his eyes scanned all over my features to read my expression.

Sudden regret filling inside my chest for raising my voice at him. I noticed how hurtful he looked over my harsh outburst.

Sighing heavily, I sprint up from the sofa and storm upstairs and lock the door. I couldn't face him after that. It hurts too bad when I recall the look on his face.

The tears burning down my cheeks as my body shudders, the surrounding suddenly turns so cold.

I knew that I should've been honest with him but it was difficult. I wasn't able to tell him how I feel about this. He was so happy and excited about the baby and I wouldn't want to be the person who made him sad.

I cry myself to sleep as the tears slowly intoxicated me into a deep slumber.

•••

A/N: HEY! I'm back with another chapter!!! I'm so so sorry my writing by the end sucks but I tried to write it as best as I can. I hope you guys can stay tune. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you did enjoy reading it!! LOVE YOU <3

 Thank you so much for reading and I hope you did enjoy reading it!! LOVE YOU <3