Chapter 11

Recap:
"Can I sleep with you tonight Nikki? Im scared!" she whimpers.

"Sure thing! Come on!" I say and we both get in my bed and snuggle up. After a minute of two Brianna goes out and her breathing evens. Though I just stare up at the ceiling. What a night!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"NOOO stop wait!!!" I cry, as I rush towards the bus which had just taken off, leaving a cloud of smoke behind it.

Crap! I take a seat on the bus stop and check the schedule only to find that the next bus isnt gonna come for another hour. I sigh wearily and drop my bag next to me. My breath makes a cloud of air as I breathe in and out. I sit there awkwardly, fidgeting with my coat. My tummy rumbles as I didn't have time for breakfast. I cover it with my arm praying for it to shut up. I dig deep into my pockets but only find a couple of 20 cents coins..they arent gonna get me anything...

I kick at a piece of rubbish with my foot and stare down at the ground. The deep rumble of an old car startles me. I look up to see an old black mustang, that looked like it could fall apart any second now. A squeak comes and the window rolls down slowly, and a pair of warm, dancing brown eyes greets me.

"Hey Nikki!" a deep voice speaks, that belongs to the one and only brandon roberts. He smiles widely at me and brushes his bangs out of his eyes with his fingers.
"Hey Brandon" I saw as my weaks suddenly go weak and force a smile back at him.
"Umm.....uh....Are you gonna...um... catch the bus?" He asks nervously.
"No im just sitting at a random bus stop for the hell of it". I saw and grin widely at him, as he looks taken back. "Im joking!" I say and roll my eyes. "I just missed it actually! Im waiting for the next one."
I slowly nod my head and stare at the ground again as an awkward silence fills the air yet again.
"Do you wanna..maybe...ride with me?" he says and his face gives me a hopeful smile.
"Umm..I don't want to be a bother or anything..." I say and trail off at the end. My stomach clenches at the thought of being stuck with him in a car for a whole 20 mimutes, the awkwardness would be just too much and im afraid the events of last night would roll into the conversation. I silently pray for the bus to hurry up.

"No its no bother really..." he insists.
"Umm.....".
"I mean we're going to the place...". Then a look of realization hits him and he jerks his head up. "Unless you don't want to..." he says and blushes a deep crimson red.
"No no, of course I want to....I mean...um....okay yeah ill come of its not trouble." I rush, not wanting to hurt his feelings yet again.
His face lights up and he immediately leans over and opens up the passenger door.
"Come on in!" He cheers brightly as I slowly make my way inside the car.

As I collaspe in the seat, a cloud of dust flies up and im hit with a familiar aroma of axe body spray, cinammon and snugglys fabric softener (soz Idk if that was how nikki described his scent..).
I pull in my seat belt and a loud rumble leaves my stomach causing me to blush.
"Do you want to go get some food?" He asks as a small smile pulls on his lips.
"....uhh yeah that would be good thanks...". I say hoping some food might ease the hollow feeling in my stomach.

He drives into a maccss drive thru and orders some food for me.
I munch away as he hand it to me. I let a soft groan from my mouth, at the taste of some food.
He chuckles lightly as he glances at me. And I feel heat rush to my face.

He stops at an intersection, and turns the radio on to ease the painful silence im the air.

"Soooo how has life been so far..huh?". I ask awkwardly. "Hows your grandma?" I ask.
I see him grip the steering tighter and he takes in a sharp breath of air.
"She..passed away..." he says tightly. My mouth falls open at hearing that. Sad to think that such a sweet lady passed away. My heart pangs as I realise how Brandon must feel.
"Oh....thats terrible.....im so sorry..." I quietly say.
He doesnt respond apart from a light nod of his head, as if hes afraid to talk, as tears might spill.

We pull into the college and I unbuclle my seatbelt to turn and face him.
"Um thanks for that Brandon, I appreciate it.." I say weakly and get out of the car as he does.
He walks up to me again, and pushes his bangs out of his eyes.
"Anytime....." he says and stares into my eyes. Then we blush and stare again. And all this blushing and staring just goes on FOREVER! He leans into give me a hug, and I let myself melt into it. But then I feel him stiffen, as a tap tap comes from behind. I turn around to face a pair of icy blue eyes, narrowed with rage.
"Brandon...what do you think youre doing?". Her icy tone cuts through me, making my heart skip a beat.

A/N WUT IS THIS MACKENZIE?!! HEHE GOTTA WAIT TILLE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
O M G! WE REACHED 8K!!!! YAYYYYYYY! *GOES AND SCREAMS LUNGS OUT IN A WELL*. THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH TO EVERYONE!! :) YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Hope you enjoyed this little chappie!!!
Also be sure to check out this amazing fanfic : http://www.wattpad.com/user/xox_obsessed_xo/works
PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR AND CHERRIES ON TOP?!
Make sure to vote comment and follow! XD Hey lets make it 20 votes and an update the following day? Otherwise u will just have to wait! :P
xoxo - Lish