Chapter 3

Recap:

"It's just that one of my best-friends left in year 9 too! Haven't heard from her since! Used to be my biggest crush! But after our first kiss she left..!". I freeze, was this..."ring-ring". My thoughts are interrupted by the my little sister calling me

"Ugh! Sorry! Gotta take this!". I quickly bring it up to my ear and accidentally hit the speakers button. I try turning it off but my phones screen freezes. 

Oh god!

"NIKKI!" screams my little sister.

"What Brianna? Hurry up im at school!" I mumble into the phone.

"oh-um, so where did you put your...magazines?" She asks nervously.

"Brianna! I told you already! You can't read them!" I say trying to bite back the frustration in my voice.

"Well, my friend's sister wanted to borrow them..so yeah, you should tell me!". Could she possibly be more obvious?

"Look,if she wants to borrow them i'll give them to her later! I'm in uni right now and don't go calling me every 5 minutes, Okay? Bye!". I hang up and sigh.

"Sorry that was my little sister!" i look up and see the guy's staring at me with a look of realisation and nostalgia.

"Nikki? Nikki Maxwell? Is that you?" he looks at me hopefuly. I'm too shocked too respond so I just nod.

"Nikki! Nikki Maxwell! It's me Nikki! It's Brandon! Remember me?". Ofcourse I remember him!

"Brandon Roberts? OMG! I can't believe it's you!"

"I can't believe I'm seeing my ninth grade crush again!"

"Same! -Wait I was your ninth grade crush? Hahaha! You were my ninth grade crush too!"

"Niiki! It's been way too long! I thought I knew you! You've changed soo much! Good change, not bad!" and he grins at me.

"I thought I recognised you too! You've changed too! "

"Hahahah! Thanks..I think. You haven't changed personality wise funny,dorky and cute!" My stomach does a little flip-flop! Oh-no, not again! I'm gonna have to go through that whole crush-its stage again?

"So where did you go?" He asks. There it is. The question I had been dreading!

A/N I know I haven't updated this in a while but tell me if you think I should continue! I'll continue if I get one person wanting more!