Chapter 13

OMG! THANKYOU ALL SOO MUCH FOR 10K READS! ASDAKSJDAKS THIS IS SO EXCITING! 1O,000 READS! 0-0! I CAN'T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THIS! I REALLY CAN'T! XD OKAY SO I WORKED EXTRA HARD ON THIS UPDATE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! :) (also I've decided I'm gonna continue writing this book..I don't wanna leave it unfinished!)

Recap:

"No brandon, ive had enough of you and your...girlfriend's...drama." I spit at him.

A look of hurt flashes in his eyes as he pleads.

"Brandon. I said. Let go!! " I say and yank my wrist away.

How dare he?

I storm off and leave him standing there with a hurt expression on his face.

__________________________________________________________________

As I walk off, I don't look behind once, scared I would go running back into his arms and forgive him, if I saw even one glimpse of those so familiar chocolate brown eyes. No, I had to stand my ground, I couldn't give in that easily.

I had started to think that we might have developed something. Some understanding between us both, after the events before. But Brandon just crushed it all, shattering it to bits.

I may be, acting a bit too dramatic, he didn't say anything to me, he didn't make any promise with me...but my heart still crumbles into pieces .

I knew this would happen, me being the "dork" and him being the ccp. I should have known better. Of course he would have ended up with her, once I left!

I frown, furious at myself for not seeing the obvious.

What confuses me is Mackenzie's sudden change in demeanour. One second she was actually apologizing and then shes showing off Brandon to me? Something wasn't right here, but sadly I wasn't gonna waste my energy chasing a guy who has no interest in me, and girl who I thought for once, could be my friend.

I go and take a seat on the steps to a building, when my reminder for class goes off. I check it and realize I had a test starting in 5 minutes. I quickly grab all my stuff and take off, in panic.

I get up and race through the path, rushing to get there on time. When I do get there, huffing and puffing from all the exercise, everyone starts to file in the classroom. I quickly find my way into the crowd and manage to blend in.

"Nikki! Over here!" a light masculine,and much too familiar voice calls.

I turn to see my best friend, Marcus, calling me over. His dark hair hung lose, and he wore a simple hoody with some jeans.

He was the one person from Westchester I remained in contact with, as shortly he left WestChester too, as his parents didn't want him to attend a private school.

I smile at him, and rush over.

"Where have you been? What happened to our plans for meeting up at the first day?" he urges me, frowning at me.