Chapter 8

A/N Okay...first of all..I am sowwy for not updating for soo long...I know I know I am such a big meanie!!! I have just been soo BUSY! So please pwease pwease ACCEPT MY APOLOGY PEOPLE! I'm on my knees for you all! XD And second of all I HAVE 2K READS!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OH MAH GOSHSHHHH! THIS IS JUST TOOOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! Okay I know it's not that good...BUT IT'S A RECORD FOR MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, enjoy!

Recap:

"Umm..the same for me.."

She goes over and gets us the meals.

'Sorry!" I  mouth to Brandon.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"It's okay!" he mouths back, brushing his bangs out of his eyes.  

She returns and places a huge plate infront of me and Brandon. I give Brandon a look, and gulp. She takes of the covering and....OMG! It looks............DISGUSTING! It's all slimy and gooey and UGH!! And it also smells like rottten tuna!..IS IT GREEN?? IT'S GREEN!!! WHAT THE??? EWWWWWWW! No way, is she ever, I repeat EVER! Gonna get me to shove that gunk down my throat!

While I disgustedly stare at the heap, Brandon has polietly started nibbling on a piece of macarooni. I have no idea, how he has managed to bring it that close to his face and not throw up! I applaud him for that! 

"You know, you don't have to eat that!" I whisper to Brandon.

"What do you mean? I like it! It's quiet nice!" he exclaims just as Brianna comes in. Brianna beams at him and he gives me a smug smile.

"Is that so?" I ask sweetly. As Brianna disappears to take off her apron, I quickly push all my food onto Brandon's plate. He glares at me, but replaces it with a forced smile as she comes back in. 

"How's your food?" she asks eagerly. 

"Delish!" I reply.

"Phenominall!" shouts Brandon.

'I finished it all!" I beam, while Brandon gives me a death stare.

"She pushed all her food onto mine!" Brandon says pointing at me.

I raise my hands in defense.

"Hey he said he wanted it! Plus if you like it soo mucch, then that shouldn't be a problem!" I smirk at him.

He opens his mouth like he is about to say something, but then re-thinks it and closes his mouth. He starts playing around with the gunk on his plate and goes quiet for a minute or two. Jeez! Is he mad at me or something? I was just joking! I hope he knows that! 

"Umm, Brandon?" I ask.

"Yeah?" he looks up from his plate.

"Are you okay?" I ask carefully.

"Oh yeah! I just remembered that I have to talk to you." he says quietly and then glances at Brianna.

"Oh!...Um...Bri? Would you mind taking up my plate for me?" she gets the hint and scurries off.

I put my hands on the table and take a deep breath and start to nervously tap my knuckles on the table. 

'Erm...so...do you wanna tell me?" I ask quietly, not wanting to rush him. 

'Do you mind, if we go outside and talk?" he asks nervously.

"Sure!" I exclaim. "Hey! Bri! Can you please clear up the table? We're gonna go outside." I call. 

"WHAT?" she calls as she runs over. 'Can I come too?" she pouts. I swear I was not this childish at 10! 

"In private!" I add sternly. She scurries off and I walk to the back, letting Brandon go first. He steps outside and takes a deep breath and leans on the railing and starts to look at the stars. I just stare at him expectantly but he doesn't say a word. I start drumming my fingers on the railing and pray that this awkward silence ends soon. 

"Erm...Brandon? You were saying?" I start. 

He seems to snap out of a strance and he shakes his head. 

"ha! Sorry bout that!" he chuckles. I smile weakly, not knowing what to say. I nod my head, urging him to go on. I hope I don't sound too...nosy..

"Nikki I just-" he gets cut off by Bri popping her head in. I grit my teeth. I swear I will stragle that girl, if she interupts one more time. 

"Hey Nikki! Can you please do the dishes tonight cause-" 

"Fine!" I rush, wanting her to just get out of here. Of course she doesn't get the hint and just stands there and stares at me dumbfounded.

"Really? Awesome! Hey! Can you clear up the table too? Cause I don't feel like it right now!" she adds. 

"Yes Brianna! I will do it! Now don't you have any homework to do?" I reply, trying to keep my cool. 

"Nah! I  already did it all! Now I was saying, would you mind cleaning my room too?" she asks eagerly.

"What? No! I will not clean your room! You do it right now!" I shout. 

"But...I have....homework...." she pouts.

"You just said you don't!!" I hiss.

"I just rembered I do!" she protests.

'BUT WHY WOULD-"

"Um..Nikki? Do you want me to come by later or something?" Brandon interupts, who was just awkwardly standing there. 

"What? No no! Brianna was just leaving!" I smile sweetly. 

"Right Bri?". I glare at her, she is about to say something else but I cut her off again. "Right?" I repeat through gritted teeth. Her eyes go wide and she quickly hops off. I sigh in fustration.

"So! You were saying..." I continue.

"Oh right!" he blushes beet red, and I wish I hadn't said that, as seeing him blush makes me feels super uncomfortable. 

"I was just gonna say that-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NIKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! COOOTIEEE GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!" screams Brianna once again interupting. Brandon runs over and I just stand there picking myself up, and mentally slapping myself for not dropping her off at an orphanage. I quickly follow behind him, my footsteps dragging. I sniff..Is something burning?

"UGH! What is it this- OH MY GOSH!" I scream. The stove...IS ON FIRE!!! AND IT'S FREAKING BURNING UP!

"SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!" Brianna wails. I stand there frozen but then snap back into reality and run over and get the fire extinguisher. I break the glass and grab the extinguisher, DANG NO ONE TOLD ME HOW HEAVY THESE THINGS ARE! I drag it over to the kitchen and quickly spray the kitchen stove. Once it's out, I out my hands on my knees and take a deep breath. I quickly gather myself and I'm about to yell at Brianna, when I notice Brianna standing over with her mouth on her hands and pointing at something on the floor. I look over only to see Brandon...passed out! 

A/N AYEE! LOOK AT THAT! A HAPPY CHAPTER! YAYYYYYYYYYYY! I hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Thanks for reading!