Three

Bakugo blinked his eyes open, wincing at the yelling in the room. He sat up and rubbed his head, wondering what had happened. Everything was dizzy and he felt a little woozy. He sighed upon realization, considering himself officially stupid.

Him, Kaminari, and Kirishima decided to have an arm wrestling tournament between them. Well, it ended with Kaminari electrocuting Bakugo on accident, which sent him tumbling to the floor and hitting his head. They were supposed to be working, but excitement and boredom got the best of them.

No one noticed him up, yet. Kirishima was yelling at Kaminari while Uraraka looked like an angry tomato and shouted at them for shouting.

The blonde lied back down on the floor and flinched at the pain on the back of his head. The door burst open, revealing an angry greenette in all his glory and the whole room went silent.

"Which one of you fuckers had the great idea of the arm wrestling match?" Izuku asked.

"Shit." Kaminari mumbled. "We're dead meat, Kirishima. This is the day we die, dude."

"It was Kirishima." Uraraka blurted out.

"What?! Kaminari was the one who claimed he was bored and caused Bakubro to fall!" Kirishima protested.

Kaminari sputtered, "Your the one who mentioned having an arm wrestling match!"

"Where's Kacchan?" Izuku sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and looking around.

He saw Bakugo's hand shoot up in the air from behind a desk. He ventured over and knelt to his side. He checked his pupils for a concussion, finding everything good, and kissing him multiple times on the face.

The blonde giggled, "More kisses, baby~"

Kaminari tried to hold in his snort by covering his mouth and Uraraka facepalmed, "He's in 'wee' mode."

"Where does it hurt?" Izuku asked as he helped the blonde to sit up.

"Back of head." Bakugo slurred as he leaned on Izuku's shoulder. "Now more kisses."

"Not yet." Izuku sighed.

He checked the back of Bakugo's head, finding it swollen but thankfully not seriously injured. The blonde was rambling about getting kisses from him and at this point, Kirishima pulled out his phone and recorded the whole ordeal.

"Kiss." Bakugo whined, now leaning his full body onto Izuku.

Uraraka knelt to the two, "Does he have a concussion?"

"No, just in 'wee' mode." Izuku replied, glaring at Kaminari.

Bakugo pushed the brunette away, "No kisses for you, Kirby."

Kaminari finally let his laughter go and clutched his chest. Bakugo glared at the other blonde, then trying to get a kiss from the greenette. Izuku sighed, laughing along with everyone at Bakugo's attitude.

"This is blackmail." Kirishima pointed out.

Izuku chuckled, "You better send the video to me."

"Oh, of course!" Kirishima bellowed. "I should so show this at the wedding."

Izuku snorted, then planting a kiss to Bakugo's head and whispering to mostly himself, "Three more days."