Call

Bakugo quietly entered the apartment. It was around midnight and he was absolutely exhausted. He turned on the kitchen light and it shone just enough to show Izuku asleep on the couch.

He neared the greenette, placing his hand on the boy's head and whispering, "You nerd. Thought you could try to stay up?"

He carefully picked up his lover, in a bridal style and made his way to their bedroom. He set him down and pulled the covers over him.

Izuku blinked his eyes open, tiredly looking at Bakugo, "Kacchan?"

"Hm?" Bakugo hummed, crouching down to Izuku. "What, Deku?"

"Theirs some food for you in the-" Izuku yawned. "Fridge. Just heat it up for 30 seconds..."

Bakugo smiled, planting a kiss on Izuku's head, "Thanks, nerd."

Bakugo quickly took a shower and changed. When he was finished, Izuku was already back to sleep. He went to the kitchen, grabbing some food out of the fridge and heating it up.

He grabbed a fork, his food and some water, sitting down at the table and eating. He thought to himself as he ate.

He grumbled, picking up his phone and texting a group chat he was in.

~BakuSquad 💥 ⚡️~

BoomBoomBoy: Is anyone up?

RaccoonEyes: Yup!

ShittyHair: Yo.

SoySauce: Of course.

DunceFace: Well now I am.

BoomBoomBoy: Well shit face, go back to sleep then.

DunceFace: No, no. It's unnatural for you to ask if anyone's up so I'm all ears.

RaccoonEyes: Up for a Group FaceTime?

ShittyHair: Yeah, bros! Let's do it!

[ShittyHair invited DunceFace, BoomBoomBoy, RaccoonEyes, and SoySauce to a call]

"Hi, guys!" Mina waves at the camera.

Kaminari was seen by the light of his phone, "So what's up?"

"I need some advice." Bakugo muttered.

"Really?!" Sero exclaimed. "Bakugo needs advice?!"

Bakugo groaned, "Shut it, soy sauce."

"Whatcha' thinkin', Bakubro?" Kirishima asked.

"Im thinking of proposing to Deku." Bakugo stayed really fast.

Mina squealed loudly, "seriously?! Yes! Do it!"

"Dude, shes right." Kaminari said. "You should propose so I can be the best man."

"If anything, I'd be the best man." Sero laughed.

Bakugo shook his head, "I don't want to think about that right n-"

"Kacchan?" Izuku called from the bedroom door, rubbing his eyes.

Everyone on the call became quiet. Bakugo turned around in his chair and Izuku walked over.

"What are you doing up, nerd?" Bakugo asked.

Izuku frowned, "I could ask you the same thing. I just heard commotion."

"Hi, Midoriya!" Kirishima smiled and waved at the camera.

"Oh! That's the commotion." Izuku chuckled tiredly. "Hey guys."

"Hey!" Came from everybody.

Izuku kisses Bakugo's cheek, and ruffled his hair, "Please don't stay up to late."

With that, Izuku went back to bed. Bakugo leaned close to the phone and whispered. "Mina, are you free this weekend?"