Lunch

Izuku woke up rather late. He figured Bakugo was already at work so he got up and ate some lunch. When he was finished, he brushed his teeth, hair, and such. He changed, wearing jeans, red high top shoes, a blue t-shirt, and one of Bakugo's orange sweatshirts.

He made a meal in the kitchen, putting it in a bag. He grabbed his phone and left the apartment. He took a bus into the city and walked down the street towards Bakugo's hero agency.

Two buildings down he was spotted by Kaminari and Kirishima, who ran up to him and tackled him into a hug with smiles.

"What are you doing here, man?!" Kirishima asked.

Izuku held up the bag, "Just bringing Kacchan some lunch. I had the day off today."

"Well today's his day to work on papers, so he's in his office." Kaminari smiled.

"Thanks guys!" Izuku thanked. "Have fun on patrol!"

Izuku left the two bros, walking into the hero agency. He went down a hall and entered a room that had multiple desks. He made sure to enter quietly, wanting to surprise the blonde.

Bakugo was typing on the computer, switching to writing too. The greenette came behind him, gently placing the bagged lunch on the desk in front of him. Bakugo looked at it suspiciously, then turned and was surprised to see Izuku.

"Deku!" He cried out, standing up abruptly and pulling Izuku into a hug.

Izuku was lifted off his feet slightly and he laughed, "Hey, Kacchan!"

"What are you doing here?" Bakugo asked.

"I just thought I'd bring you lunch from home." Izuku said with a smile. "There's leftover noodles, and a fruit salad in there. If you need anything else just send me a text and I'll bring it by."

Bakugo grinned, "Man, how'd I get so lucky with you?"

"I dont know. I've been stuck with you since I was four." Izuku laughed.

"No." Bakugo corrected. "You were glued to me when you were four. You've been stuck to me."

Bakugo began eating, and Izuku stayed for a bit longer. The two conversed, telling each other their plans for the day. Izuku was going to go grocery shopping and Bakugo had to work later than usual.

"If I come home and see your awake-" Bakugo started. "I'm going to beat your ass."

Izuku frowned, "I'm a grown man. You can't tell me what to-" Bakugo glared at Izuku, who gulped and chuckled nervously. "I'll be asleep when you get home."