Gathering

Izuku shifted in his seat, unable to contain his excitement. Bakugo snorted, trying to cover his laugh.

"Stop laughing at me!" Izuku shouted, whacking the blonde's arm.

"Ow! What the fuck!" Bakugo growled.

Izuku leaned up to his face, their noses definitely touching, "Your a bastard.

"I know I am." Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to be intimidating. "And your an idiot."

Izuku went to gasp, but he bursted into laughter. See, the two were sitting in a large dining room. They had arrange the room so they could gather the wedding party and announce who would take part in what role.

There were some people already in the room, like Kirishima, Mina, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Shinso, and some others. They were just waiting for the others that were invited. They also had Aizawa, Present Mic. all Might, Mahoro, Katsume, Kota, Eri, and some other well know and great friends.

Five minutes later, in came, at a rushed pace, the rest of the invitations.

"Finally." Shinso sighed.

Kaminari was out of breathe and fixing his tie, "We're... s-sorry."

Izuku giggled and Bakugo just shook his head, "Sit.

Everyone sat around the table, which had food already prepared for them to eat. They all ate and talked, enjoying everyone's company. After a while, Izuku and Bakugo stood up, catching everyone's attention.

"So, you know this is a gathering." Bakugo grumbled.

Izuku nudged him and smiled, "We kind of planned this so we can announce who's in our wedding."

Mina and Uraraka squealed, falling out of their chairs. Izuku beamed at that while Bakugo laughed his ass off, like some others.

"We'll start with my side. When your name is called, stand the fuck up." Bakugo ordered. "Raccoon Eyes, shitty hair, Pikachu , Soy Sauce Face, Music Girl and Kota Izumi." Those people stood up, a littler nervous. Especially Kota, thinking that if he were in the wedding he'd be on Izuku's side. Bakugo continued, calling on who would play what role in the wedding. "Shitty hair, your my Best Man."

"Aw, yeah!" Kirishima whooped, only to get whacked on the back of the head by Mina.

Bakugo snorted, "Raccoon Eyes, your the Maid of Honor." And with that she toppled over squealing again. "Pikachu, Soy Sauce, Jiro. I want you three to be my groomsmen and bridesmaid."

"W-What about me?" Kota asked, his hand politely raised in the air.

"Junior Groomsman."

Everyone cheered and Izuku smiled, "My turn! Uraraka, Todoroki, Shinso, Tsu, Iida, and Eri." Those stood up. "Uraraka, will you be my Maid of Honor? And Todoroki, my Best Man?"

"Duh!" Uraraka shrieked, jumping up and down as Todoroki nodded with a smile.

"Awesome!" Izuku beamed. "Tsu, Iida, Shinso... I'd like for you three to be my groomsmen and bridesmaid. Oh- and Eri. Please be my Junior Bridesmaid."

At that point everyone was either squealing or congratulated each other, but Bakugo shut them up real quick.

"Oi! Shut it!" Bakugo yelled, then turned to Katsume and Mahoro. "Mahoro, we want you to be the flower girl and Katsume, the ring bearer."

The two kids jumped for joy. The rest of the night was filled with chats, a little drunk singing from Kirishima and Kaminari, and a lot of food.