Hair

Bakugo opened the door to his and Izuku's apartment. He could smell noodles being made in the kitchen and was instantly attracted to there. He saw Izuku, who was wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt. The greenette was adding something in the pot of noodles.

Bakugo came up behind Izuku, wrapping his arms around his waist, "Hey, nerd."

"Hey, Kacchan." Izuku smiled, tilting his head a bit to kiss Bakugo. "How was work?"

Bakugo huffed, "Dunce face kept calling me Kacchan but only you get to call me that! So it was a pretty annoying day."

"Glad I have that honor." Izuku laughed.

The greenette stirred the pot and Bakugo just watched. The blonde's hands traveled down Izuku's thighs and he leaned his head in the crook off his neck.

"You sure thats all that was bothering you at work?" Izuku asked, grabbing one of Bakugo's hand with his own free one.

"I just wished we worked at the same Hero Agency." Bakugo mumbled, feeling a thumb run over his knuckles. "I hate not seeing you all day."

"You wouldn't get annoyed by my presence?"

"Of course not you idiot! I fucking love you!"

Izuku laughed, kissing the back of Bakugo's hand, "Alright then. But we need to work in different fields that specializes in the level of power we have. It benefits both ourselves and the crime rate of the city."

"Then why aren't you, Icy Hot and I working that the same agency?" Bakugo asked.

"I'm not to sure." Izuku shrugged. "We were just recommended to different ones."

Bakugo grunted in displeasure, moving to set the table for them. Izuku shook his head with a sigh and filled their plates with food.

The two sat at their two seater table and ate in silence, until Izuku broke it, "I was given the day off tomorrow."

"That's no fucking fair!" Bakugo yelled, slamming his hands on the table, which rattled the plates and silverware. "How the fuck did that happen?!"

Izuku shrugged, "Todoroki did too. It was probably because we dealt with children today."

"You guys going to hang out or something then?" Bakugo asked in a jealous tone.

"No." Izuku breathed out. "He's spending the day with Momo tomorrow."

Bakugo hummed, slurping noodles into his mouth. The two finished eating and it was Bakugo who had to do the dishes since Izuku cooked.

"Die you fucking germs." Bakugo mumbled, Trying to scrub a stain of the plate.

Izuku watched from the living room, laughing to himself quietly. When Bakugo was done, he flopped onto the couch next to Izuku. He laid his body down, resting his head in Izuku's lap. Izuku smiled at the sight, running his fingers through Bakugo's blonde locks.

"Hey, nerd." Bakugo grabbed the greenette's attention.

"Yes, Kacchan?"

Bakugo yawned, feeling tired, "What are you going to do tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure."

Bakugo hummed, closing his eyes and just feeling the contentment of Izuku's fingers playing with his hair.