Alright

<To those saying "Get Eri"-
Well
What's the point in having something depressing when there's a solution? 😈

Happy reading 🤪>

Izuku sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. It was very quiet, very early in the morning. He shuddered at the silence and chill of the room. Bakugo was still at the hospital, and had been instructing the greenette to go home for the nights. He'd been staying with the blonde at the hospital for days, only leaving to get good food and now to sleep in a bed.

The boy stared at his hands, then pushing himself off the bed. He didn't bother changing, only pulling on a black sweatshirt, which was Bakugo's. He heard a knock at the door, and went to open it.

"Morning, Midoriya." Todoroki greeted with a soft smile.

Izuku gave him one back, allowing him to come in. He went to the kitchen, with the man hot on his tail and following. The greenette pulled out some stuff, beginning to make some breakfast and lunch for him and Bakugo.

"Did you eat already?" Izuku asked, his voice quiet and a little frail.

Todoroki nodded, patting his back, "Let me help you with this."

"Ok." Izuku whispered.

The two prepared the food, putting it in containers and then Izuku's backpack. Izuku was double checking everything, his eyes glancing everywhere until Todoroki pulled him away from the bag.

"You need a break." Todoroki informed softly.

Izuku shook his head, "I need to go to the hospital."

"You have time." Todoroki sounded desperate. "Do you realize the time? I'm positive Bakugo isn't even awake."

Izuku glanced around, looking at the clock hanging on the wall and sighed. Todoroki had a triumphant smile as he brought Izuku to sit on the couch. He stared at Izuku, who cocked his head to the side in confusion.

The dual-toned man noticed the bags under Izuku's eyes, which were still obviously puffy. His once green orbs looked grey and emotionless, which definitely bothered him.

"I-" Todoroki cleared his throat. "Do you know if the doctors have found a healer for Bakugo yet?"

Izuku shook his head, bringing his knees to his chest, "They haven't found anyone that specializes with that yet."

"Well what about Eri? She can reverse wounds can't she?" Todoroki pressed.

"She tried to heal Mr. Aizawa's eye and was unsuccessful." Izuku mumbled, flipping the hood of the sweatshirt over his head. "She isn't strong enough to heal something that's supposed to be permanent damage."

Todoroki gulped, "O-Oh, I'm sorry, Midoriya."

"Don't be. It's alright." Izuku assured, but the tone of his voice told differently of his sentence.

"But it's not alright." Todoroki blurted out. "It's not alright and you know it."

"I-"

"You can say it's not fine, you don't have to lie! It's hard to know your fiancé may never have his hearing back, it's hard having to deal with bottled up emotions by yourself, it's hard to say it's alright when deep down you know it's not."

Izuku's lip quivered, and his eyebrows twitched, "Todoroki, I dont know what to do."

"It's okay. You don't need to know what to do." Todoroki reassured, bringing the crying hero in for a tight hug. "Just stop lying to yourself and let others help you, okay?"

"Okay."