Morning

Beep
Beep

Izuku yawned, sitting up and stretching his arms up above his head.

Beep
Beep
Bee-

He reached over the blonde next to him, shutting off the alarm that was set on the phone. He blinked sleepily, but that sleep was instantly worn away when his waist was grabbed and situated on someone's lap.

"Were you tryin' to ride me or somethin'?" Bakugo asked, his words slurring as he tried to blink away the sleep.

Izuku blushed madly and frowned, "T-That's not- I-I-"

Bakugo pulled Izuku down to lay his head on his chest. The blonde laughed at the flustered greenette. "I know what you were doing."

Izuku smiled, closing his eyes as he listened to his lover's heartbeat. He felt content hearing the beat and being all warm and cuddly. Bakugo wrapped his arms around Izuku and kissed the top of his head. He then shifted the boy's body up so they were face to face.

"We need to get ready for work, Kacchan." Izuku pointed out, looking into Bakugo's crimson orbs.

Bakugo groaned, sitting up, which made Izuku fall off the bed. The greennette frowned, pushing himself up and going to the bathroom to do all his hygienic stuff. Bakugo did the same, then going to their shared, walk-in closet. Izuku tried to tame his hair, failing as he then went to the closet. The blonde was stripping off his shirt, and pants, pulling on his hero suit. Izuku stared at his toned back, turning his gaze away when Bakugo looked at him.

As Izuku was changing, Bakugo piped up, "Aren't you making a special visit to UA today?"

"Why do you sound angry about that?" Izuku asked, putting his knee braces on.

"I'm not." Bakugo frowned. "That just means you'll be home earlier than me."

Izuku chuckled, "And that means I get to make dinner tonight."

Bakugo groaned, throwing his boot at the greenette. Izuku laughed as he was hit with the shoe, tossing it back so he could put his own shoes on. When he was finished, he went to the kitchen and put some bread into the toaster. They popped back up when they were toasted and he spread jam onto it.

Bakugo walked into the kitchen, being handed two pieces of toast. He angrily munched down on them as Izuku grabbed his yellow back pack. The blonde frowned, grabbing his red one. Izuku opened the door, stopping when Bakugo cleared his throat.

"You're forgetting something, shit face." Bakugo stated, crossing his arms.

Izuku stood their confused for a moment, until he was whacked in the face with realization, "I'm so sorry, Kacchan!"

The greenette hugged his boyfriend, getting on his tiptoes and kissing his cheek. Bakugo smiled, approving of the traditional goodbye for them. He ruffled his hair, pecking him on the lips and letting him run off.

"Bye, nerd!" Bakugo waved.

"Bye, Kacchan!" Izuku waved back, heading his own way.