Dust

The buildings and roads were quickly being deteriorated. It's ashes flying high into the sky as the two heroes led the villains, who were in close pursuit.

"Where the fuck are we going?!" Bakugo called out, stumbling over his own feet as he just dodged falling in a decaying hole. "How much farther?!"

"Not much farther!" Izuku yelled back.

Izuku sped up, allowing his quirk to work. Bakugo huffed, launching himself into the sky and flying with his explosions. They arrived into a remote area, one that was out of the way of the city and was very open and clear.

"The gears are turning in broccoli face's head." Dabi smugly said as the two villain came to a stop.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes, "No shit, of course they are. You're taking on Bakugo. I want to destroy Midoriya by myself."

"Are you even capable of doing that?" Dabi asked. "I mean just look at h-"

An explosion was landed right in Dabi's face. The villain screeched and Shigaraki was just able to dodge a punch from Izuku. Another fight had commenced, neither side worrying about the terrain around them.

Izuku and Shigaraki were basically battling it out in the sky. The greenette used the wind pressure to shoot himself around to create diversions. His earpiece created static and a voice came through.

"You need to move." Bakugo said.

"What? Why?" Izuku shot back.

"Im gonna make this burnt man go boom."

Izuku pursed his lips as he allowed his quirk to deactivate. He fell backwards out of the sky, then allowing black whip to grab onto the floor and safely swing him away.

The ground had a tremor and off to the side a large explosion went off, mushrooming into the sky. Shigaraki pounced into the smoke, dragging out a still Dabi. His eyes seemed sadden, but they instantly flashed with rage.

Bakugo came out of the smoke, only to get stabbed in the leg with a tendril. He cried out and crashed to the ground as the greenette ran to help him. The villain smiled sadistically as he reached his hand out, grabbing onto Izuku's face and lifting him off the ground.

But nothing happened.

"Hands off my student." Aizawa said, his hair floating as he used his quirk on the villain.

To the side of him was Todoroki, Mina, Kaminari and Uraraka. They were ready to fight, all geared up and everything. Shigaraki threw Izuku aside and the greenette ran over to Bakugo.

"Let's get him!" Mina screeched, charging forward.

"Uraraka, Kaminari." Todoroki spoke. "Stay by Mr. Aizawa's side and provide protection."

"You got it!" They both said with a salute.