Heartbeat

Two days later, Izuku and Bakugo were emitted from the hospital. When they arrived home, they instantly changed into comfy clothes. Bakugo just put on sweatpants and Izuku put on shorts and one of Bakugo's skull t-shirts.

They sat on the couch, silently watching the tv. Though, Izuku didn't entirely watch whatever Bakugo had put on. He kept thinking back to his fight with Shigaraki.

"We can arrange that." Shigaraki cackled. "Wether it be today or the next. There's eyes always on you."

"Deku!" Bakugo yelled.

Izuku jumped off the couch, clutching his chest as he pushed himself against the nearest wall, "W-What-"

"Are you-" Bakugo stood up and neared the greenette. "Are you okay?"

"I...I can't stop thinking about my fight with Tomura." Izuku sighed, leaning against the wall. "He said there are eyes always on me a-and I-"

Bakugo wrapped the boy in a hug, "You know he's full of bullshit, right?"

"Yeah but-"

"I know, paranoia." Bakugo sighed, pulling the both of them down to sit on the floor. "Pretty common."

"No, no." Izuku whispered, running his hands through his hair. "I'm worried for you. I know he's secured in prison now, but if the rest of the League is still running around...." He sighed. "I wouldn't forgive myself if you were hurt because of me."

Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows together and frowned, "Hey, don't worry about me. Hell, I'm the second greatest hero I can handle myself."

"But-"

"Tomura is full of shit~"

Izuku leaned his head on Bakugo's shoulder and sighed, "Your right, he's full of bullshit."

"Of course I'm right!" Bakugo laughed, but it died down when Izuku didn't crack a smile. He frowned and pulled his lover onto his lap. "Listen, listen to my heart."

Izuku rested his head on Bakugo's chest, shutting out every other sound to focus on the beat of his heart. He tapped his finger to the beating and his breathing became softer.

For both men, this was always a way to calm them down. Listening to the heart beat of one another seemed to let them know they were alive, healthy, and real.

"Thank you." Izuku breathed out, wrapping his arms around Bakugo.

Bakugo grinned, feeling accomplished, "How about we make popcorn and watch a movie?"

"Caramel popcorn?" Izuku asked, standing up with Bakugo.

"That's disgusting."

"Fine. Then I'm choosing the movie."

Bakugo grumbled about that decision. He went to make popcorn and Izuku started to get the movie ready on the tv. He grabbed them a big fluffy blue blanket as well.

"What are we watching?" Bakugo asked, plopping on the couch and about spilling the popcorn.

Izuku grinned and said nothing. He turned off the lights and sat next to his boyfriend. He pulled the blanket over their laps and started the movie.

Bakugo groaned, "Fucking Frozen 2?!"

"Yes." Izuku smiled and kissed his cheek. "You'll like it, I promise."

And the blonde did like. He hummed along to Into the Unknown and cried when he thought Else and Olaf died.