Chapter 6 Kyoya vs Mukuro

En başından başla

Mukuro soon traps Kyoya in a sphere of water. Kyoya was struggling to breath as he was trapped inside. Soon, he saw Seihi standing up. At first, Kyoya was relieved as he thought Seihi would attack Mukuro. However, when Seihi looked at him, he took a look at his right eye.

"Kufufu. Like i said, i can posses anyone i made a pact with. Though I never said i had a limit to how many i can posses at once."

Mukuro was possessing Juvia and Seihi's bodies at the same time

Mukuro was possessing Juvia and Seihi's bodies at the same time. As Kyoya was trapped in Juvia's Water Lock, he saw Mukuro making several swords with Seihi's magic as he was ready to fire them at him. Kyoya puts his hands together as he focused his mana. He needed to hurry before he becomes unconcious.

"I have one shot at this..........."

"...hmmm? He doesn't seem to be using a spell. If anything, he's just wasting mana. Well then, its time to put him out of his misery."

Soon Mukuro made Seihi cause his swords to fly towards Kyoya. As this happened, Mukuro also forced Juvia to use her Water Slicer spell as well. As the attacks grew closer and closer, Kyoya had his eyes closed as he gathered more and more mana in his hands.

"Now!!!!!!"

Suddenly Kyoya released all the mana he gathered in his hands and froze the entire sphere he was trapped in. As this happened, Juvia and Seihi's attacks connected with the frozen sphere and shattered it. As this happened, they saw Kyoya standing up.

"He froze the sphere to have it act as a shield. Then he used the impact of my attacks to free himself from the sphere. This magic knight is something else."

Kyoya charged at Juvia. He knew that if he tried to damage Mukuro while he's possessing her and Seihi, then they'll also have to deal with any injuries they're dealt with. So he tried the next best thing. Kyoya jumped high in the air as he puts his hands together.

"Heh. As if i'll let you have your way so easily."

Mukuro smiled as he used Seihi's magic to create a bow and arrow. Soon he fired the arrow into Kyoya's side. The boy screamed in pain, but kept his focus on Juvia.

"Ice-Make:Prison!!!!!!"