the answer

Lapis pov

When we arrive at the hospital we place steven on a medical table and as they are about to take him into the backroom I can't help but speak up.

"Miss Priyanka if it's okay with you may i be with steven I just... Want to but an end to this nightmare." I ask her

"Okay ill allow you in, everyone else must stay here."

As we head into the backroom I look to see a big machine as they place steven in it, it makes me nervous, but I trust they know what there doing.

"Hopfully the cat scan will show us something." As she tipes on the computer, as i hold Stevens hand

As I look at the scan of Stevens skull everything seems the same as it was in the picture.

"Nothing..." Priyanka says frustrated

"Can you inhass the scan to look at his brain?"

She nods as she tips again the scan inhasses as we look at stevens brain.

"His brain seems fine, wait a second!?" As she looks at another screen this one showing a beeping red dot inside his brain.

"What is that?" I ask nervous

"It appears steven has developed a tumor."

"What!? How?"

"Will a lot of things can form a tumor, anger stress, depression."

All those things about Steven are true, he has been throw a lot of stress.

"This must be the reason he attacked you, he was brainwashed because of this..." She explains.

"Can you take it out of him?"

"Will yes but... This is a vary dangerous surgery, there is a possibility that it will um... Kill him."

I'm completely shooked by her words I don't know what to say...

"We should tell the rest we have found the problem."

Pearl pov

I can't stop worrying about steven, I hope they find out what ever is happening to him and i hope he will be okay. As tears begin to fall. As I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Pearl are you okay?" Bismuth ask trying to comfort me.

"Everything is my fault." I begen to cry as i look at the poofed gems of ruby, Sapphire and Amythest, steven was going to shatter them with out any hesataion, had she been so blinded to see just how much hate the boy truely held for them?

"Pearl...it was my fault to..." as I look up to see bismuth crying to

"I...i almost killed him." all because of what rose had done. "I... I hurt him."

As I hug bismuth tightly. As blue diamond specks up

"We've all hurt him... You wore only trying to pertect him...from us."

"From me!" Spinel yells bursting into tears

"Guys!" Lapis yells as her and Priyanka come to us.

"Will what did you find?" Peridot ask

"This." As she turns her computer screen so everyone can see.

"Apparently steven has a tumor in his brain that's why he has been acting so unstable and violent."

"Will can you remove it?" Greg ask

"Will um yes..." But she trys to countiue, "a surgery like this really dangerous, if we do remove it there is high possibility that he..."

"He could die..."

As everyone looks shocked and devastated.

"I... I can't lose my only son." Greg says crying.

"But if we don't remove it, he will attack you all again..."

Lapis pov

We are all so shocked and broken as I begen to once again thank of all the things steven has done for me.

As I then gulp in fear but it seems to be the only option.

"Remove it..." I say looking down.

As everyone looks at me horrified

"Take it out of him... I...i just want my beach summer fun buddie back." lapis says now crying.

Pearl pov

I'm really scared by the possibility that we could lose steven, the boy who ended the war between Homeworld and earth that his mother started, the boy who healed thousands of broken and corrupted gems could die all because of us, but if he can be saved she could make it up to him, they all could. I then nod at miss Priyanka in approval as she heads in to the back room to remove the tumor from his head we all just hope he will survive the operation.