he's Gone

Lapis pov

Miss Priyanka said the surgery would be a while it's been over an hour, I'm so worried about him, the fact that I could... I could lose him it's making me so scared to just thank of it. Maybe I did deserve to be shattered, but steven dose not deserve to die. He deserves better then this, For everything he has done for all of us.

As I remember all of the times steven was there for me, from saving me from that mirror to stopping the rouge lapis's, but then I remmber how he turnd and tried to shatter me, maybe not willingly but steel it will hount me forever, but no matter what happens, I will not leave him this time even thow I said it to him once I have to say it again, to tell him I love him.

Pearl pov

I can't stop crying, I'm so scared by the fact steven could die all because of us!

Even thow she did horrible things I steel cared about Pink Diamond with out her steven would not exist, steven has helped and saved far more beings then Rose ever did and now because of all the pain we put him into we could lose him to...

As we all look to see ruby and sapphire reform

"Steven no stop!" As they look at us, me and bismuth run to them.

"Pearl your okay! We... We thought steven had..." Sapphire trys to talk

"It's okay its safe now, we successfully captured Steven and we found what coused him to snap, he has a brain tumor..."

"What?..." There both shooked and scared

"Where is he now?" Ruby ask worried for him.

"Connie's mother is removing it and...hopfully he will okay but..."

As bismuth specks up

"But there is a chance he could die..."

"Wh...What!? No!" as sapphire hugs ruby tighty

"Steven... Our cutie pie" as they begen crying.

We then look to see a purple glow as amythest reforms.

"No please don't!" She yells as she stops and stares at us and then runs and hugs me tightly.

"You guys are okay! What happened Where's Steven!?" She ask terrified

As we tell her everything we told ruby and sapphire she is shakeing and looks ready to cry.

As Connies mom walks out from the operating room.

"Will docter Maheswaran?" Greg ask nervous.

"Will... The tumor has been removed." As we begen to feel relieved.

"But..." As we just stare at her terrified

"I... I'm sorry we wore not able to save him in time he only has a few moments lift, I... I recommend you all say your final good byes." As we all begen to brack down.

"NO STEVEN!" Greg yells on his nees as Onion holds on to his mom tightly.

Lapis pov

I... I can't talk, Steven... The boy I feel in love with so long ago is leaving me and I can't save him. As I feel like my gem mite crack from all this pain.

"Come on," as we are lead into the room right in front of me is none other then steven barely awake with a small bandege on the right side of his head.

"Lapis..." is he barely says as i feel my heart brack into as i move forword.

"steven..." I say with tears falling

Uh, he growns in pain as he raises his hand, I take hold of it.

I'm sorry Lapis..." He says as a tear falls from his face, as he then begens to fade.

"St...steven, steven stay with me!"

As he looks up at me

"The pain, the nightmares there finally over."

As he closes his eyes and dies in my arms.

"STEVEN NO PLEASE! Don't go..."

As pearl hugs bismuth crying her eyes off, and ruby and sapphire on there nees. As I then do the only thing I could thank of.

"I...im so sorry Steven I failed you." as I kiss his head gently, "i will never forget what all you have done and I... I will always love you."

As I brake done on Stevens dead body

He's gone.