Getting throw to him

Lapis pov

When me and Greg get back to the temple, I look to see the rest of the gems and Jasper talking. As i land they look at me hopeing i have answers.

"Will lapis did you find anything?" Pearl ask.

"Only this..." As I hand her the picture of steven's brain scan as they look at his skull she just stares at it shocked.

"And you thank this is why he snapped like that?"

"Will... No but it's a clue to figureing out what truly happend."

"So what's the plain?" Jasper ask walking up to us.

"Will were going to have to trap him, only then do we have a chance, but... The problem is who ever that is will be putting them selfs at risk..."

"I'll do it." Jasper volunteers

"What?" I say shocked

"I've coused him more pain and suffering then anyone else not to mention he has shattered me before."

"But jasper you do know that he will have no intection of healing you this time."

"No... Will do it." As we turn to garnet, amythest and pearl.

"What has happened to Steven is our fault, we will be the ones who face him, even if we are shattered." As they nod in agreement.

As I look to see a big car arrive, it was Vidalia, Yellowtail, along with onion and his friends, as they run to Greg to ask what happened, after Greg told them what all happened they agree to help.

Greg pov

"Vidalia are you sure you guys want to help? As much as I hate to say it, steven is vary Dangerous."

"Greg, of couse will help, your son needs us all more then anything right now and steven has done so much for us."

"Okay." I smile knowing that even thow my son snapped and tried to kill lapis, I'm happy that so many people care about him steel as I begen to cry and hug them tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Lapis pov

I smile at what is happening all these people and gems are comeing together to help steven... As I look at my picture of him.

"Don't worry Beach summer fun buddy I'll find A way to save you."

As I walk to the others pearl calls out to us.

"I called the diamonds, Lars, and Sadie's band there all on there way."

I smile I thank now is the time.

"Okay everyone it's time..." As I look down at onion and his friends.

"Can I count on you guys?" As onion smiles and gives me a thumbs up

"Garnet?"

As garnet nods

"Pearl, amythest lets go."

"Right!" As we leave to find steven.

Steven pov

I'm close... I know it! Once I hunt down and destroy all those traitors, all of my pain and anger will be gone I can finnly be at peace and no one will stop me!

As I look in the dictence to see little Homeworld.

"Hmm shattering Lapis, peridot and bismuth will be the easiest I'll start with them first!"

As I begen to walk throw the place I cant help but feel like im being waiched I summon my shield to be ready.

Where is everyone? Lapis must have told them I was comeing for them, she will pay dearly.

But i then hear someone coming from behind as i turn to see amythest!

"Steven!" She says.

"You!" As I summon my shields to attack her

"Steven wait! Look dude you've been throw a lot i get it, I know why you want to shatter us, we've done bad things but... This is not you! Let us help you!"

"The only thing I need... Is to see you all die!" As I attack her with my shields as pearl and Garnet come into view.

"Steven please stop this!" Pearl says in tears.

"No! You traitors must pay the price for your actions!" As I cut throw amythest makeing her poof!

"Amythest!" They scream.

As I look at them smiling I raise my shiled to finish her off when I feel a massive blow to my side as I'm slammed into the wall

I then look to see it was garnet tears flowing.

"Ste...steven I'm sorry." As I get up and punch her right back making her to fall.

"No now you are sorry!" As I slam my shield into Garnet breaking her and proofing her.

All that's lift is to finish pearl.

Pearl pov

I can't... I can't fight my son... I promised pink diamond I would protect him, to be there for him, i completely failed him... What all has happened is my fault...

"Ready to die!" Steven shouts

"Not today!"

As I shoot a big blast from my spear that sends steven back into the wall, as I quickly grab amythest, ruby and sapphire and run!

Steven pov

"Oh now your gonna get it!" I yell going after her but while I'm running i trip over someone.

"Hey Waich it!" I yell at them to see it's onion and his friends!?

"What the? Onion?"

As I then see doors closeing around us, pearl had lead me into a Trap!

"Onion What is wrong with you!?" As a hologram of lapis then appears.

"Um... Hi Steven look I thank i know what happened, I talked to connie's mom it's not your fault, your mind is broken, let me help you, let us all help you."

As I look to see more holograms appear. I look to see Lapis, Dad, lars, the cool kids and the diamonds and spinel and even Connie.

Im shocked but I'm not haveing any of it! They must pay! I grab onion by the shirt and raise my shield.

"Where is she?" I say threatening him as he shakes in fear.

"I'm right behind you..."

"What!?" As I turn to attack her I feel something sharp hit my shoulder I look to see a dart and to see onion holding a gun, I then fall and everything gose blank.

Lapis pov

I run to Stevens unconscious body to make sure he's okay as I take the dart out of his shoulder, pearl runs out of her hideing place.

"You got him!" She says almost crying I then look to see ruby, sapphire and amythest in pearls hands luckily there not shattered.

"Come on lets get him to the hospital."

As me onion and his friends carry steven, I just keep praying he will be okay and this nightmare will be over soon.