=Stupefying Encounter=

Start from the beginning

==========

(Next evening)

(Outside the Fair, 7 pm)

This is what you chose to wear

"Oh come on, we're getting late. We only have till 11 pm Y/n. You're dead if I miss my rides because of you!" Perrie screamed.

"Oh My God! Will you or will you NOT shut up for 5 freaking minutes??? I need to adjust these shoes, you idiot. My feet hurt!"

"Why did you not wear the other pair from Uni itself??" She wailed.

"I couldn't find 'em oof!" You shrugged callously.

"I- Never mind, just get this thing done quickly. Lemme help, wait." She softened and helped you, bending to take a look and solve the problem.

You chuckled at this. While bickering, you said to Perrie, "Hey look, ain't that Taehyun? I never thought he would come."

She finished with your shoes and turned her back to look at the man you were pointing to. "Oh yeah! Mr Herooo! He's alone. Let's go ask him if he wants to come with us!" She didn't wait for your answer and dragged you with her towards him.

"Nooo... We don't know, he might not like us being so out straight," you pulled her back.

"Well, we don't know so let's ask and find out," she continued.

"Hi, Taehyun! We don't know each other formally, I'm Perrie and this is Y/n," Perrie smiled at the again-darkly dressed man.

"Cool," he said in his effortless, deep voice.

"Would you like to hang around with us? We'll be going on some rides too!" Perrie asked eagerly.

"No thanks, don't really like 'em," the words left his mouth bluntly.

He then made a deadly eye contact with you that unintentionally took all the words out of your mouth and you accidentally let out the words, "You look blazing hot-"