Chapter 21 The Brendan Quest

Começar do início

"no he's the former champ the eighth gym leader is Juan"

"would you excuse us for a sec Steven keep him distracted" we all lean in "he's lost it May"

"there's something not right here let's head back to Littleroot and ask him some questions" we look he's completely mesmerized by Steven's Carbink "what Pokémon is that?"

"Brendan you fought it"

"no I didn't" I shake my head as Steven boards Aerodactly Lisia boards Altaria Zinnia gets on Salamence and Wally on Swellow I hop on Pidgeot they all take off "c'mon you goofball" I say he runs over and gets on I take off as he hugs me tightly "mmmm" I look back he has his eyes closed "Brendan what's up?"

"Heights are terrifying" being scared of heights? Brendan never said anything about being scared of heights come to think he always wanted to fly we make it to Littleroot and head into my house "alright Brendan! You're gonna answer some questions for us! And stop acting like a you've never seen this stuff before!" Zinnia says I push her out of the way and walk over to Brendan "Brendan can you answer me some questions?" He nods "alright could you tell me a bit about yourself?"

"Well my dad is professor Birch which you know I went on a journey with you and you became the champion and defeated Wallace though it's been three years since then but me and May are dating we have been for a year... And now that we're both eighteen I think I should do this now" he stands up "May Maple would you make me the luckiest guy ever and marry me?" He proposes to the wrong person I look back "Wally let him see Gallade" Wally sends out Gallade "whoa what's that Pokémon!?" He starts playing with Gallade "I know what's going on"

"what?"

"The way we were supposed to combat the meteor was to send it to another dimension Brendan must've gone into that dimension somehow this Brendan is here I don't know how he got here but that is not the Brendan we know"

"and you love" 

"huh!?!" 

"Oh come on it's obvious you like him"

"we'll talk about this later" I look back as Wally returns Gallade as he looks back at us I grab Brendan's hands "Brendan I want you to listen to me and stay calm okay?" He nods I know I shouldn't be grabbing this other Brendan's hands cause him staying here might mess things up but it's still Brendan "you're from another dimension" he freezes "w-w-w-" he passes out "Brendan!!" I shout 

Brendan's POV
"ugh" my limbs feel heavy now "what's up?"

"I don't know I just feel tired now"

"hm maybe something's going on with the Brendan I know like since you're the same person in the different dimension... Wait what happened to him!?"

"Well if I had to take a guess I'd say he passed out"

"I hope so" she has a worried look probably just worried about Brendan well her Brendan it's weird saying that

somewhere in the same dimension that Brendan is from (ORAS Brendan)
"hey buddy calm down! What's wrong?" The person returns it "alright I'll go and see them" the person leaves and finds their friend "hey i-"

"yeah it's acting up too"

Brendan's POV
"so you got any idea?

"N-No"

"hey calm down Bren"

"don't call me Bren!"

"Huh?"

"Y-You're not May!"

"Brendan call down"

"I-I how do I get back!?"