Chapter 3 Wally

I heal my Pokémon and head to Petalburg woods I run as fast as I can through the forest I see May in the distance I also see a team Magma grunt in the trees looking at May I run to try and catch up to her when I get close I hear someone yell out "BEEDRILL POISON JAB" I dive to push May out of the way I push her but the Pokémon hits me in the arm "gah ow" I throw out Torchic "ember" it shoots fire at the Pokémon when the trainer comes out "oh it's you Britney told us about you I'm sure I'll get something for getting rid of you" get rid of me what is he talking about "how are you supposed to get rid of me?" I ask smiling "soon the poison from that poison jab will spread killing you"

"ha very funny this battle won't last long enough ember again" 

"poison jab" after a bit of back and forth Torchic faints just as I'm about to send out Shroomish I start getting light headed and I start feeling weak and start wobbling back and forth "Brendan are you okay?" May asks "M-May go" I fall to the ground unconscious I wake up in the Pokémon center "huh how did I get here?"

"oh your girlfriend came here and said that you were hit with a poison jab then she passed out from the same reason" girlfriend I don't have a oh May wait MAY "can I leave now?" She nods "where is the girl who came in with me?" I ask "oh your girlfriend is in the next room" I get up and ask "can I see her" she nods and takes me there she knocks on the door and opens it "miss your boyfriend is here to see you" I walk in and wave while closing the door behind me "I told you to leave me"

"what was I suppose to do leave you to die" she says crossing her arms I sigh "fair enough well you know what?" I ask smirking "what... oh well you win"

"how about three times?"

"Sure"

"but we raise the stakes"

"alright"

"so if I lose we tell your dad and I have to do something and if you lose my point is proven and you have to do the same thing I would have to deal"

"deal you know what whoever loses has to kiss the other one"

"are you sure about that one?"

"Yep"

"okay" I shake her hand "you should be able to leave" she gets up and we leave "if you go to the route on the left there should be a man named Mr.Briney in his house he can take you to Dewford I'm off to talk to my dad bye" I walk into the gym and talk to the guy in the entrance "can I talk to Norman" he asks to see my badge collection I show him "sorry you need the first four badges to challenge him" I laugh "no I'm not here to challenge him I just want to speak to my dad" he text someone when dad comes in "ah Brendan good to see you I see you got a Pokémon"

"yeah already got the Rustboro badge and I'm heading off to Dewford"

"hehheh I hope you'll come to challenge me"

"oh I will so you better watch out" as I say that someone comes in "um hello"

"oh you're Wally right"

"yes I'm going to stay with some relatives in Verdanturf town so I would like to get a Pokémon"

"okay here have this I'll give you this Pokémon Brendan can you help him catch a Pokémon"

"yeah sure come on Wally"

"okay" we walk off "bye dad" Wally walks into the grass and a white Pokémon with a green helmet and some red thing on the helmet "you got to weaken it first" after a few tackles he ask "do I throw a Pokéball now" I nod he throws it he ends up catching it "thanks Brendan" I chuckle "no problemo bye" I head to mr.Briney's house I knock and open the door "excuse me could I get a ride to Dewford?" He nods and hands me a phone number "call me when you need to get somewhere" he says "yep thank you for helping me out" when we get to Dewford I say "thanks again" I overhear someone saying "did you hear that rumor that there's a rare Pokémon in the granite cave" I head to the route on the right when I see a cave I look at the sign and it says "granite cave" I rush in looking left to right trying to find that rare Pokémon nothing to be found I sigh and walk out of the cave to heal and go back I go down to the room when I hear "you don't have anything Numel lava" I walk in "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT STOP WHY W-WHY haha" I yell "oh false confidence expected from a child" the man dressed in a team magma outfit says "well when I hear someone looking for something and then about to kill whoever I think I should step in so what do you have to do with team Magma elite, grunt it doesn't matter I'll beat you either way"

"I am team Magma's very own admin Tabitha" he says while doing some sort of pose "yeah I don't care"

"team Magma will take over the-"

"can you just shut up so we can battle and get this over with"

"why you little-" when he's cut off by someone with someone with glasses red hair and a long red and black trench coat "Tabitha do not waste your time on this mere child"

"yes Maxie I understand"

"Maxie huh where do you fall in this team Magma stuff?"

"I am the founder and leader of team Magma"

"so your leading this whole thing I'll show you something" I run at him "Koffing smoke screen" I run into the smoke and he and Tabitha disappear I run toward where Tabitha was when I see May "how did you hack my Pokédex to only have Shroomish and Torchic?"

"I didn't hack anything if I look at mine I'll have everything you have when we were in Rustboro I said that I had your Pokédex when I didn't so here you go your Pokédex" I hand her the Pokédex and she passes me mine "Brendan I'm sorry"

"sorry?"

"I'm sorry I yelled at you I'm sorry I didn't believe you"

"I'm going to be honest I've been lying I've been acting all confident but I'm not I've been worried about this stuff the whole time I'm scared of getting hurt I'm scared of you getting hurt"

"well I guess you win the bet" she gets up and kisses me on the cheek "well I was going to say you didn't have to follow through with the whole thing but here" then I kiss her on the cheek "BRENDAN" she yells "so are you going to come with me or are you going to keep being captured by team Magma and probably team Aqua"

"well you won the bet so I'll join you throughout this"

"oh I was expecting a no but okay great" we walk out of the cave and get a room at the Pokémon center I check the time it's ten PM I let out a loud yawn "May are you still awake" I look to the side to see that May asleep "heh goodnight May" I say as I drift off and fall asleep