Chapter 19 The End!?

"*yawn* time to head to Mossdeep" I get out of bed then get ready I walk outside when I see a girl with red eyes, and black hair, wearing a large gray cape, black shirt, a mega evolution anklet, and gray short shorts there's a Whismur next to her "well good to see you again mister Champion" that's when I figure out who she is "you! You're the girl from Mossdeep!"

"Yep I never formally introduced myself Zinnia I descend from an ancient tribe known as the Draconids I hope you know that this is your fault but great to meet you! Have a great day!" She leaves my fault what did I do well whatever I knock on the door "hello oh Brendan I could use your help here something's up with May could you talk to her I think you'd be the best person to do it" I nod then head up I knock on the door "come in" I hear from the other side I open it "hey May is something up?" She's crying "whoa what's wrong?" I sit next to her she jumps at me and hugs me "some *sniffle* girl with *hic* black hair and red *hic* eyes TOOK MY KEY STONE" red eyes black hair "ZINNIA!" I shout "Zi who now?" She asks wiping tears out of her eyes "I ran into someone who matches that description she said her name was Zinnia what did she say to you?"

"She said she's going to get every Key Stone she can"

"wait if she started in Littleroot her next target would be Petalburg... WALLY! C'mon May" we run to Petalburg Courtney is there "give me that"

"no please" she pulls the necklace off "no!" Wally cries "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" I scream she turns around "haha you think I'll give this back" I send out Milotic she sends out Camerupt I take it down with one quick Surf she starts to run off Wally grabs her arm "I want my Key Stone back" she pulls away "tedious... Bothersome child" she runs away "my Key Stone" Wally says "Wally don't worry we'll get it back right May?"

"Yep don't worry" my phone goes off "hello"

"hi Brendan it's Steven I need you to come to the Devon Corporation"

"okay we'll be there as soon as possible"

"Wally we'll search for Magma on the way to Rustboro" we head there and get to the top floor "ah good you two I need your help"

"what is it Mr. Stone?"

"A huge meteor more then nine kilometres in diameter is currently on track to collide with our planet if it hits the whole region will be ended Devon Corporation is working with the Mossdeep Space Center to develop countermeasures but we need the Meteorite Shard it should be in Granite Cave I want you two to go there"

"yes sir" we start to head there we jump on our Pokémon "oh my goodness May! I never asked you if you were okay?"

"I'm okay just a couple of scratches I'm fine don't worry"

"are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure"

"okay well Salamence let's speed it up" I zoom by and land May lands to we head into Granite Cave we make it to the bottom where the cave paintings are "ancestors I thank you for passing down the knowledge I need to protect to world" she turns around "what are you doing here?"

"Well now two things but I'm looking for a Meteorite Shard seen it?"

"Yeah but I need you to prove that you deserve it" she sends out an Altaria "Moonblast" it fires a pink blast of energy at May she launches into the wall and passes out "May! What was that for!?"

"She is in the way of my ancestors plans"

"you didn't have to knock her out!"

"It doesn't matter fight or die" I send out Armaldo and use Cross Poison it goes down she sends out a Tyrantrum I send out Salamence and take it out with one Dragon Rush she sends out a Salamence I send out Milotic she mega evolves it then hits me with Crunch for decent damage I take it out with Ice Beam I return Milotic "well here you go" she leaves I put my thumb and index finger on my eyes while there closed my contacts fall out "crap I need to find them now" I walk around trying to find them when "*crack*" I stepped on them good thing I still have glasses I put them on and walk over to May I move her she wakes up "May! Are you okay are you hurt!?"