Chapter 13 Tate And Liza

"hey Sapphire I feel bad asking this" I say "hey go at it" she says "would you mind if we... Go to Mossdeep city? If you don't want to if you're still stressed" I say "no it's fine we can but how do we get there there's no exit besides the one to Fortree" she seems confused "surf" I say "oh right" she remembers we walk to the beach I send out Sealeo May sends out Sawmpert we start to make our way there we get pretty far when "hey you there" we stop when a team Aqua grunt comes up to us on a Sharpedo "you're gonna join team Aqua" he says "no thank you" I politely decline "it wasn't a question" he says "Sharpedo crunch" it bites Sealeo fainting it and rides off I return Sealeo "just great" I start to swim towards Mossdeep May surfs over to me "Ruby you can't just swim to Mossdeep there's like an hour till you get there you won't have enough energy" she says "well I can't use Sealeo" I say she reaches her hand down "get on" I grab it and she helps me on Swampert I'm hardly on it though "um Sapphire I can't really stay on well do you mind if I?" I wrap my arms around her "eep!" She goes "Ru-Ru-Ruby what are you?" she asks "do you mind?" I ask "n-n-no I d-d-don't" she says "okay good" I say we make it there after an hour I jump off "well I know what I'm about to do" I start to run towards the gym "Ruby wait up" May says I make it into the gym and do the puzzle they have there "I would like to have a battle" I say "before we start would you like to invite someone to battle along side you?" One of them asks "actually yeah one sec" I get to the entrance and open the door "how fast did yo-" I pull her by the hand into the gym "Ruby what are you doing?" She asks "I want you to battle the gym leaders with me" I say as we make it to where the gym leaders are "o-okay" she says nervous we start the battle one of them sends out a Lunatone the other sends out Solrock "Metang" I send it out "um Vibrava" she sends her out "bulldoze" May says it hits Lunatone for decent damage "meteor mash" it hits the Lunatone fainting it "awww" one of them say returning Lunatone "psychic" it hits Vibrava for good damage "bulldoze" she command "meteor mash" I command they both hit one after another it faints "our... Teamwork" they say "well we award you with the mind badge" they hand both me and May a badge we walk out I send out Metang "good job buddy" I say petting him when suddenly he turns fully light blue I jump back "wait you're evolving" I say it turns into a large dark blue metal Pokémon with four legs that have three spikes on the bottom of each leg red eyes and a large gray X on it's face "Metagross" it cries "YEAH! You evolved that's great" I cheer someone lands "well I see you got a Metagross and I see you have a mega bracelet there are you planning on taking on the Pokémon league?" It's Steven "um yeah I was planning on taking on the league" I say "well I hope to have a battle with you..."

"Ruby Ruby Kogane"

"well I'd like to give you something Ruby" he hands me a mega stone "that's the Metagrossite" he flies off "huh Metagrossite here" I have Metagross hold it "hm I'm correct the only Pokémon I have that can mega evolve are Blaziken and Metagross" I say but I have no idea what Sealeo and Shelgon evolve into or even if they evolve "hey I'm going to do some training Sapphire you should do something to calm down so you don't get sick again" I suggest "okay later Ruby" she says I go to the beach and do some training I battle when "woah Sealeo what's going on?" I ask it changes into a bigger Walrus Pokémon with white fur on the under it's nose and going down the back a bit long white tusks and yellow eyes "Walrein!" It cries aloud "oh right I forgot Sapphire told me you'd evolve later on" I say petting the fur on it's back "rein" it nuzzles me "hey stop that it tickles haha" I say it keeps it up for a bit we go back to training I'm training Shelgon when it turns light blue "well that's two" I laugh it changes into a large light blue dragon Pokémon with red wings a gray under body and a blue tail "Salamence" it cries I hear someone "bravo bravo" I look behind me to see a girl in a black shirt gray cape gray sandals gray shorts and a mega evolution anklet I think with black hair and red eyes she starts grabbing me and raising my arms and looking at me all around "hm not much psychical potential but good at battling" she says "hey!" I snap back "well I'd like to bestow you to become the new Lorekeeper" she says "wha- what Lorekeeper I don't know what that is" she points at her Whismur "that was the previous Lorekeeper" she says "what I'm not turning into a Pokémon... Actually I'll be the Lorekeeper" I say "okay great"