Chapter 21 The Brendan Quest

Brendan's POV 
ugh my head what happened? "DEOXYS!" I shout shooting up "Brendan!" It's May but not she's wearing a sleeveless orange tunic, and black shorts with a green fanny-pack, and a green bandanna "I'm sorry who are you?" I ask "hahaha that's my Brendan it's me May"

"well you don't look like May to me"

"well if I guess I could say the same you look different from when I last saw you but you just changed your style"

"what's your last name?"

"Uhh Maple why are you asking me this we've known each other for three years"

"huh how long was I asleep?"

"Well I found you at three yesterday and now it's four"

"twenty-five hours!?!"

"Yep bout that much"

"look I need you to listen to me for one second!"

"Well let me do this first" she stands up and kisses me on the cheek "huh!?!" I go flustered "hahaha every time you get flustered and it never gets old" 

"w-w-why'd you do that?"

"AHAHAHA! You're joking right! We've been dating for a year did you lose your memory or something?"

"No we haven't"

"yes we have"

"we haven't"

"did you actually lose your memory c'mon I'll take you to the Pokémon center c'mon sweetie" she takes my hand when I realize "I'm from a different dimension!" I proclaim "huh?"

"Look it's hard to explain basically I'm from another Hoenn similar but different in my Hoenn there's an ancient tribe known as the Draconids a meteor was coming to destroy the world I had to ride the legendary Pokémon Rayquaza to destroy it when it became this Pokémon it could change form and it would start going really fast then take barely any damage then start hitting Rayquaza for tons of damage I caught it then after the battle it's mostly a blur I lost my oxygen and passed out but I think I know how the Devon Corporation and the Mossdeep Space Center to make a device to destroy it then that was destroyed and they rebuilt it to send the meteor to another dimension my May was the one who could activate it and she must've done it and I passed out and somehow got into the portal"

"but if you're here... Where's my Brendan!?"

May's POV
"are you guys gonna tell me what you found?"

"It's weird it should be here" I see Brendan on the Lilycove beach but different he has a green bottom of his hat instead of black, his hair is shorter so you can't see it from the back or the sides, an orange jacket, orange green and black finger-less gloves, a green bag, and long black shorts and black pants under them? He looks bewildered by surroundings he notices us "heyyyy! Wally! Steven! MAY!" He hugs me tightly "uh Brendan?" I ask not sure if it's him he backs away and nods enthusiastically I'm surprised his head doesn't hurt "who are these two?" He asks "Brendan don't you recognize us?" Zinnia asks he shakes his head no "maybe this'll jog his memory" Lisia does her signature pose he just sits there with a blank look and a friendly smile and blinks "Bren it's me Lisia" 

"Li-who now?"

"We met in Slateport"

"you don't look like captain Stern"

"I'm not captain Stern"

"ohhhh I know you're Wallace's... Daughter?"

"No I'm his niece"

"that must so cool being the niece of the former champion"

"he's not a champion he's just the eighth gym leader Steven is the former champion"