Chapter 22 Who... Am I?

Brendan's POV

We're home I look at May "May"

"hm?"

"Thank you" I hug her she hugs me back "I'm glad you're back" she says then just closes her eyes "ahem" someone says I look there's two people "oh right Brendan these two are Dawn and Lucas Dawn was a childhood friend of mine and Lucas is her friend"

"wait a minute... Dawn Dawn where have I heard that name before maybe from Johto or maybe something to do with a gym leader-"

"Brendan you're mumbling again"

"oh right! Nice to meet you" I say and shake both of their hands "and Dawn Lucas this is Brendan my friend"

"hm... Brendan that name sounds familiar"

"so the both of you seem to have some familiarity" Lucas says "yeah hm" I say everyone thinks for a few seconds "is it that you're both champions?" They look at each other "champion Hikari?"

"Champion Yuki?"

"Yeah"

"yeah"

"what?"

"So that's where I know you from!"

"Same!" We say the other two look confused "huh?"

"There was a meeting with other champions when I became Champion all of them were there champion Hibiki, champion Touko, champion Yvonne, champion Lum, champion Schil, and of course champion Hikari or Dawn"

"huh so what are the rest of their names?"

"Well Hibiki his first name is Ethan, Touko's is Hilda, Yvonne's first name is Serena she also has this guy with her he wears this odd suit, anyways Lum is Selene, and Schil is Gloria"

"interesting"

"very much so Lucas what do you do back in Sinnoh"

"well I'm the professor"

"cool!"

"Yeah I guess"

"what's your field!? Moves? Natures?"

"Evolution"

"wait a minute... Prof. Koki?"

"Yeah"

"oh my father knows you!"

"Oh wait professor Birch?"

"Yeah he's my father!"

"Him and Mr. Rowan were who I looked up to!"

"Cool!"

"So do you have any part in his research!?"

"..."

"May?" Dawn asks she looks down I walk over she has tears in her eyes "it's late you two should get a room at the next town over" I say as they leave May begins to walk away as I grab her hand "May?"

"..."

"Come with me" she doesn't want to talk I bring her to my house as we sit on the bed "May? Is something wrong?"

"..."

"Something with your father?"

"..."

"May it's me Brendan you can talk"

"e-..."

"May please I want to help you"

"okay it's just... Since we approached Dad I've been hearing things"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 02, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Rivalry of loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें