Chapter 10 Mega Evolution

"hey May am I hallucinating or do you see that to?" I ask "no I see that to so either it's actually there or we're both seeing the same thing" it lands on the ground "Steven!" We both say with excitement "hello it's nice to see you again how's it going?" He asks "not to well some invisible wall blocked me from getting to the gym"

"well I have somethings to give you" he hands me some grey visor looking thing "what's this?"

"well see where my hand is?"

"Yes"

"put those on press the button and watch" I put the visor over my eyes and press the button a green chameleon Pokémon appears "Kecleon" it seems mad and jumps at me I jump back "Blaziken blaze kick" it faints the Pokémon "that was Kecleon the color swap Pokémon it can camouflage into anything without our eyes seeing it that is the Devon scope it'll let you see them and here for both of you" he hands me and May a light grey bracelet with some sort of stone in it "wait is this a mega bracelet?" I ask "yes they are I'd like to give them to you two"

"thanks Steven"

"and last but not least Brendan you chose a Blaziken at the start of your journey correct?"

"Yes"

"and May you have a Swampert I presume?"

"Yeah"

"well I'd like to give you the corresponding mega stone for them" he hands us mega stones "thanks Steven"

"well I must be going I'll see you" he flies away on his Skarmory "May can you believe it mega evolution?" I ask excited "Brendan I'm so glad I came with you right now" she says "hug?" I ask jokingly "yes" she pulls me into a hug "I was joking but sure" I wrap my arms around her we let go and fasten on our bracelets "how about we take a picture?" I ask "sure" we see an ace trainer walking by "hey you could you take a picture of us?" I ask "sure" he walks over I hand him my phone he takes the picture "thanks" I say waving at him I check the picture me and May are almost back to back I have my arm with the bracelet showing held in front of my chest and my other arm is down May has her arm with the bracelet up with her thumb,index finger, and middle finger held up making a peace sign with her thumb up and her other arm down "we look great" I say I start to walk back when I'm tackled to the ground by May "hey what's the deal why'd you go and tackle me to the ground" I laugh "mm I'm so glad I'm with you" she says keeping down while hugging me she start to nuzzle me "hey haha what's gotten into you why're you so playful?" I ask but I keep laughing from her hair tickling me "to happy" she says "okay okay haha can you at least let me stand up?" I ask "nnnnope" she says "stop it's haha to much haha" I can't help but laugh tears of laughter falling "hehe are you crying?" She asks me "y-yes haha" I say "why?" She asks again "your hair is hahaha tickling me" I say running out of breath "are you running out of breath?" She asks "y hahahahaha yes stop stop" I say she slows down then stops I check she's asleep "hey did you nuzzling me wear you out" I check to see a team Magma grunt with Britney and a Gardevoir "come on I was having a good time did you really have to ruin it?" I ask "I'm so sorry I ruined your moment with your girlfriend but we need to deal with you before you stop our plans" Britney says "yeah now Gar-" Britney cuts the grunt off "no this is a battle between him and me Sableye" she sends out a small purple Pokémon with jewels as eyes "Shelgon" I send out Shelgon "dragon claw" I command "knock off" after two more Sableye goes down "Shelgon back" I return Shelgon "Claydol" she sends out a gray floating Pokémon with a lot of eyes "Armaldo bug bite" it runs over and bites Claydol fainting it "back" I say returning "Aggron" she sends out a large grey rock Pokémon with steel on it arms, legs and head "Sealeo" I send her out "flamethrower" it shoots it but misses hitting the hat that's the same as mine on Sealeo burning it "Seal" it cries sounding sad "hey it's okay could you use surf please and then I'll return you okay?" I ask she nods and uses surf fainting Aggron "okay come back" I return her "Gorebyss" she sends out a small long pink fish Pokémon "Breloom" I send him out "seed bomb" it hits it hard "water pulse" it doesn't even look like it hits Breloom "seed bomb" it faints Breloom come back now Metang" I send it out "Dusclops" I'm at a disadvantage but I have it in the bag "metal claw" it faints Dusclops "good job come back well time to test this thing out Blaziken hold this" I hand it him he puts it somewhere I don't really know "Swalot" she sends out a large purple blob Pokémon with some yellow strains which I guess evolved from Gulpin "you know before I end this battle I have to tell you I think you could be a great trainer if only you weren't with magma well whatever Blaziken you ready?" I ask he looks back at me and nods "by the light of my key stone and the light Blazikenite MERGE" as I shout the last word I feel like I lose consciousness but it's transferred like if me and Blaziken traded half of our consciousness with each other I'm in the same stance as him with one leg up and whatnot "blaze kick" he runs towards the Swalot and I do the same and walk back the Swalot faints and Blaziken returns to it's normal state I'm fully aware again "you you STUPID KID" she runs away and the grunt follows "did you feel like our consciousness was being shared?" I ask Blaziken it nods "it takes a lot on my head" it pounding super hard May wakes up "huh what happened?" She asks I return Blaziken "team Magma made you fall asleep then I had to fight Britney" I say holding my hand to my head "wait did you mega evolve?" She asks "y-yeah" I say tripping over my words from pain "awwww I wanted us to mega evolve for the first time together" she wines "I don't think you want to at all agh!" I say May jumps up "what did it feel like?" She ask "i-i-it-" everything goes blurry sound and vision to I fall down everything fading to black I wake up in a hotel room at the Pokémon center "what was all that a dream" I look at my wrist the mega bracelet's there "Brendan you're awake thank goodness how do you feel does your head still hurt?" She asks me "no I'm good my head doesn't hurt either so ask away about mega evolution" I say "so what did it feel like?"