chapter 28

When i woke up i see Randolph, Reno, tonio, Matthew Randolph on my right Matthew on my left Reno,Tokyo on my feet on the bed sleep.

Damn they do love me i call Randolph he woke up look at me and jump woke up my brothers baby you woke the doctor said you was fine why you was not woke up i said when i pass out I show a old lady she said to tell you mom love you and told me to tell you to watch your sister and brother and unborn baby and me Tommy is come to get us tonight what did happen who is that lady.

Randolph look at me open mouth and said it was my mother she died year ago then Randolph close his eyes and said thank mom tell me this going throw Selena send me the message i am go to do that I love you too mom then he open his eyes look at me kiss me and said thank you baby I love you so much then he call his sister and brother.

They walk in what up bro. Tommy is come tonight to get you and sister and Selena watch her and keep her safe she is your sister in law now

They said go it and now you know about it Randolph look at me and said mom send a message throw Selena when she pass out their mouth full open.

That night we was in the living room watch tv hear the alarm go off i yell Randolph what going on Randolph said Tommy is here he yell for Alexandra and Giovanni take selena go to our room now

Giovanni pick me up i yell Randolph he come to me kiss me and everything be alright go baby he kiss my stomach Giovanni and Alexandra run to our room summer run in.

Then we hear gunshot Giovanni said it going be ok sister I start to cry and pray. Minute after the door kick open Tommy and other guys walk in Giovanni said Tommy you son of bitch.

Tommy said no time no see change of plans I dont want you I want Selena and her unborn baby.

I yell now you know i pregnant Tommy said i hear it you come with me Alexandra and Giovanni said she not go with you Tommy said Scott get her Giovanni fight Scott and Alexandra help me but Tommy hit her she full i crab him but he grab me and summer out the door downstairs out the front door i yell Randolph he kill the last one he turn see me and summer with Tommy. Reno, tonio, matthew, Randolph run to us but stop half way because Tommy a gun to my stomach I yell no please.

Then we hear 2 gunshot I yell no Alexandra, Giovanni Tommy smirk and said say goodbye to your sister and brother Randolph and say goodbye to your baby and your girl. No you said goodbye Tommy turn I kick the gun away and punch him in the stomach a gunshot go off i was fix to fall but Randolph catch me i look at Randolph then i hear Giovanni that for hit my sister and this is for try to kill my niece and nephew and sister in law he shot Tommy in the head.

I yell Giovanni walk to him hug him thank you Giovanni said you welcome sister you save me it my turn to save you.

I turn to loom at Randolph and I run to him hug him and reno, tonio, Matthew take me out of Randolph arm to hug me and said are you ok sis i said yes I am fine thank to Giovanni wait where is Alexandra? I am right here then i go to her hug her.

Where is my baby girl at i turn see mom and dad summer run to them and i walk to them dad took me in his arm and said are you ok and the babys i said i am fine thank to Giovanni save me.

Then on through the night we work on planing my and Randolph, dad, mom wedding what we want it look like but dad and Randolph said we are get married in 3 day if no chance plan.

Me and mom said ok that good with us then i said Alexandra cam you be our maid of honor.

Alexandra have tears go down her face and said yes I be honer to be yall maid of honor sister I never have.

I said good to hear amber, emily yall be our bridesmaid they said yes we love to be I look at mom and whisper do you think matthew walk us down the aisle together mom whisper I dont know ask and see.

I said matthew brother matthew said what up sis i said can you walk us down the aisle together you are the baby brother and baby son of mom and dad matthew start to cry and said i will... love it i got up and hug him mom did too. Matthew said i love you both so much.

I said i love you to brother mom said i love you too son. Randolph smile and said Giovanni can you be us best man brother Giovanni look at his brother and said yes love to reno, tonio can yall be us groomman and Orlando, landon if you get your girlfriend yall be too the girl be selena bridesmaid.

Reno,tonio said we love to and Orlando, landon said we will too and call our girl right now. I and Randolph said ok that fix then Orlando, landon come back said Elizabeth, Isabella said yes they come tomorrow morning i said ok great then i go to bed Randolph came in lay down beside me.