chapter 16

I woke up in my bed at father but I got up i got up fast run to the bathroom threw up i just my teeth go downstairs Emily run to me how are you I said I am ok why Orlando told me when I ask where is Randolph birthday the other day he said Randolph birthday is tomorrow. What! I am go ask my father can we have a birthday party here for him but right now I need to see my stepmother now she in the dinner room when everyone.

I said ok we walk to the dinner room but I have to run to the bathroom. Emily, amber came in with me threw up again and ask what wrong. I need mother now i got up wash my mouth then we go back to the kitchen baby are you ok i look at Randolph i dont know where my mother she said right here sweetheart i turn walk to her can i talk to you in positive she said yes come. I look at everybody's they look confused.

Mother and I walk to the living room she said what can i help you with. I take a deep breath can take me to the doctor I think I am pregnant I don't want brother and father and Randolph know yet if I am. I want know first she said yes i can after you eat breakfast.I said ok. She said where I said i go to the store you said can i go with you then we go to the doctor. I nod we go back to the dinner room i go sit beside Randolph he ask what wrong? i don't know. Then I start eat i look at mother she nod when I done eat.

Mother said I go to the store i ask can i go with you she said yes summer said i want to go to mommy I smile Randolph give me his check card. I kiss him I walk to mother.

We out the doctor Emily and amber come with us we got in the car sister can we play when we get by to the house I said yes if I can

Then we headed to the doctor when we got there emily ask why we at the doctor I tell you late we all walk in I said y'all go sit with summer I go to the desk I walk to the desk with mother. the desk lady said can i help you mother said yes we here to see the doctor my daughter think she is pregnant we walk to see she is or not. The lady said ok sign some paper mother sign the paper then we walk and sit wait 2 minutes the nurse call me back I said summer stay with Emily and amber she said ok sister I walk in the room with mother and nurse.

The nurse took my temper and blood pressure ask why we here i told her she said oh ok the doctor be in minute i said ok.

Minute the doctor walk in the which is selena i said i am doctor he said it see you think you pregnant. Yes sir come and pee in a cup for me.

I walk the bathroom and pee in a cup put my name on it go back to the room. 3 minute the doctor walk in smile and said graduation you are 2 week. Pregnant I said oh my god with tear eyes i cant believe it i am going to be a mother. Than i ask can you make a copy i show my boyfriend on his birthday tomorrow the doctor said yes sure. We walk out the doctor give me the paper we walk out the office emily see me oh my god what wrong. I tell you in the car we headed to the car we got in Emily and amber said ok what wrong i said what i am going to tell you do not leave this car and do not tell my brother and the boys mainly Randolph

I want to surprise him on his birthday tomorrow, then i said i am pregnant. Emily and amber said at the sometime oh my god! I am so happy for you

We go to the store i buy me a night grown then i buy a shirt for Randolph. Then we headed house where we there we walk in with smile. Father said what make y'all some happy we said we found out some good news we cant tell y'all Intel tomorrow.

I said can i talk to you in your office positive. Father said yes babygirl come I look at Randolph and smile father and i walk in his office he sit at his desk what is it babygirl I said I want to ask can we have a birthday party for Randolph and I want to surprise him... Please don't be mad I am pregnant with Randolph baby I look at him he with a smile i am so happy for you. My mouth fell open. He said yes we can have one you and me go to the store at 5:00am tomorrow morning before everybody get up. I said ok i set my alarm on the phone. Then we walk back with smile. Matthew said now you smile father what wrong

Father said some great new but y'all have to wait tomorrow. I said where are Orlando, Landon, Reno, tonio. Randolph said they went to the store i said oh ok and how are your sister and brother.

Randolph said they are ok now come let go see them. When we walk to them Randolph ask what you hind from me. I said with a smile you have to wait tomorrow like everyone else, then we walk in the door all i heard was Selena you here i look up see Alexandra and giovanni get up.

 I said with a smile you have to wait tomorrow like everyone else, then we walk in the door all i heard was Selena you here i look up see Alexandra and giovanni get up

i yell what y'all do lay back down i walk to them

They didn't listen hug me I said easy not so tight they ask why I said I tell y'all tomorrow then they ask what you doing here. I said it 2 reason first reason y'all in my father house and second reason is i am dated your brother or said stubborn brother like yall two.

They said at the same time hi no we are not then they ask how we are here and safe. I look at Randolph he smile and said well Selena safe y'all. Then my alarm go off. I look at it and listen to it "fuck shit"!!!

Randolph said what wrong i said damon have a lead he know we are in Italy but don't know where. They be 3 day here for mafia party.

Randolph said we need to tell the guy and matthew. I said ok call them if they not back. I said we see y'all later.

We walk back the living room I yell Matthew, father come in here. They came in what wrong baby girl yeah sis the other walk in the door good y'all here.

I said emily take summer outside please i be out in a minute or 2 they left then i said damon know we are here in Italy but dont know where they be here 3 day for a mafia party.

Fathers said now we kill that son of bitch we need to make a pain after tomorrow I said you two Randolph, Matthew y'all need all y'all guy here tomorrow. I go out outside to summer.

I walk to the door walk out summer run me let play kick ball. We play intel mother call to eat.we walk back in go to dinner room i go sit down mother put. Down my food wow mother I can't eat all this. Mother said yea I know you can't you eat what you can. I start eat look at father and nod and mouth word tomorrow i nod.

I done eat i said i am go to bed I don't feel good. I come with you Randolph said. I said no you spend time with your friend and so to be family and you need to talk to your sister and brother. Oh yeah mother can you make some for Alexandra, giovanni mother said it right here.

I go take it to them i put up the food and walk to them I put down one and open the door put up the other walk in and said here y'all food eat up. They said you are the best. I said I know y'all eat i go to bed good night goodnight Selena.

I walk to my room walk in set my alarm clock take a shower then i got dress go to bed fell sleep right after i need hit the pillow.