chapter 19

Summer run to me I said to y'all Damon guys. If y'all don't leave my family along and me along and you Victor if you go against me, if y'all do y'all be like Damon right there dead " (I shot him)" not the guy behind me y'all have 2 choice

1 yall quit the mafia go to your family or found y'all a girl to marry
                           Or
2 i kill y'all one by one y'all cant do nothing with out damon beside y'all and you know victor i can't kill you be for you can be the leader.

What is y'all choice Victor said I go to my girlfriend and all guy go to them wife and kid but one I shot him. Then I said y'all ruin a birthday party y'all need to go now.

They left summer run to me after i turn around jump in my arm and said thank you sister save my life. I said you welcome but our brothers and Randolph, father is go get me for that put myself and your niece or nephew in danger and I was think about you and my family she start to cry hi dont cry you are here safe go to mother and father.

I have to take my punishment summer said ok i love you big sister I said I love you too go now. I got up look at Randolph walk to him gave his gun to him i know you mad. Randolph said yes i am but you was save your baby sister you are get punishment where we get back home 2 day. What two day!

We walk in the house father said selena come here. I walk to him follow me i follow him to his office Randolph walk in too. Then father said i am protect of you protect your baby sister, but you put yourself in danger and your and Randolph baby in danger, now I have to punishment first and Randolph do it at yall home, you know
What you do.

I walk to dad desk and bent over he walk to the desk he hit my ass 20 time then we walk in the living room i look at Reno, tonio, Matthew they have their arm cross over them chest i said go yell at me they really did yell at me I go to my bedroom. Minute Randolph come in and said baby look at me. I said let me alone. No look at me now princess! I turn look at him. He said Why you do that i said because y'all didt have y'all gun with you I knew where your gun at i get it go out the front door ,he could kill y'all right there that why. I cant live without you and my brothers and made you y'all are my light and heart, soul without y'all i will not have a life no more.

After I said that the door busher open Reno,tonio, Matthew come in crying then walk to me put me in their arm and said you not lost us we are right here i said now you are if i didt do what i did y'all be kill with baby sister everybody will be dead if yall have to punishment me when we go house ok i do what y'all want.

Matthew said selena me and Randolph go to the mafia party tomorrow night you are go to be with Randolph and Emily with me amber go with landon. I said ok but me, emily, amber have to go shopping tomorrow morning

Randolph said we know but if you go by yourself with emily, amber i need you to wear this he go to his suitcase pull out a box he walk to me gave me the box. I open it my mouth full open it is a necklace with a heart and angel wing and love

 I open it my mouth full open it is a necklace with a heart and angel wing and love

I ask why do it have a tracking device on it. Matthew said yes it do. I said ok

I put in on and said can y'all leave I go to bed I don't feel good Randolph ask are you ok baby I was fix to tell him but I run to the bathroom throw up Matthew move my hair Randolph gave me cup water Reno said let got you to bed tonio said I go get you some medicine. He left Randolph put me on the bed. Minute Orlando, landon, tonio and father walk in one by one. I sit up take the medicine and said I am glad all y'all are in here i have to tell y'all something.

Everyone said what is it i take a deep breath and said damon have a half brother i have not see or meet him I know is name Randolph said what is his name i said his name is johnny don't know last name i over hear would  i was with damon 5 year ago if something happened to damon Johnny take over the mafia i don't know  where him at i have a bad feel we all in danger then my alarm go off I listen to it i hear a man ask who kill my brother then hear Victor said I can't tell you Johnny she will kill me. Who is she it better not be Selena my babygirl my girl not that son of bitch Matthew ryan Meller Sr. I drop my phone with my eye wipe Reno said what wrong i said can one y'all go get my laptop Randolph ask who wrong baby. Yeah baby girl father said i said johnny is at Damon house Victor there Reno came in with the laptop Reno ask what you go to do I said I am hank in security cameras at damon see who is johnny.

Then reno and tonio beside me i hank in the camera it take a minute to do then what i show i cant believe my eye Reno, tonio said this impossible.