chapter 27

I woke up from summer sis woke up i open my eyes see summer in the mansion bedroom i got up what wrong when is Randolph summer said downstairs waiting for you to woke up i said i am come i go to the bathroom take a shower then got dress.

Summer and I walk downstairs to the dinner room dad, mom, brothers, Randolph at the table Randolph see me baby you up come here and eat i walk to him he sit me on his lab tonio grab my food I ate. Mom and dad said Selena we have to tell you something. I look at mom and dad said ok what is it

1 thing is i am move back to new york to be close to my son's and babygirl i said dad i am happy i have the dad that love me not a dad that don't. Dad said the second thing is me and your mother is get married finally i lost summer mother i love your mother the day you was 5 year old we was going getting married then after she got a divorce from johnny.

My mouth full open with tear eyes and finally said oh my god i am go happy i jump out of Randolph lab jump in father and mother arm and said when is the wedding mom and dad said together the someday your and Randolph wedding.

I ask Randolph when is it be Randolph said it be in 2 week we go to the club tonight to celebrate your mother and father engagement i said ok but i have to go shopping for a dress amber said yes we do

Randolph said ok here is a card I said baby i have money Randolph said so i am do it. I said ok baby let go girl.

We go to the car get in headed to the mall when we got there i got out walk in headed to the dress shop

I look at the dress then i found one I love i buy it the car headed to the house to get ready.

When we got there we go in I go to Randolph grab him his card kiss him. I go upstairs to get ready i do my make up Randolph walk in go to walk in closet then walk out come to me kiss me on the lip and said I wait for you downstairs i said ok he walk out the door i got up put on my dress on and shoes

then i walk downstairs i hear reno said damn sis i be go with you if I have to kick Randolph was I laugh.

Let go we walk to the car got in Randolph in driver seat everybody are ready we headed to the club.

When we get there we got out we walk in me and the girls go to the table Randolph and my brothers his brothers, dad, mom come to us.

I drink my coke everybody did them amber said Selena let go to dance I said ok let go i have to be careful

Amber, Emily, Alexandra and i go to the dance floor start to dance the song kick up more we more us hip Alexandra said not that bitch I said what wrong sis in law Alexandra  said someone is my brother ex girlfriend I have a feel she work with our other enemies i said i can found out if she is where is? she on your men my brother I said her name Alexandra said Elena smith. I turn look I show red i walk Alexandra beside me i ask Matthew can i see your laptop for a minute i look at Alexandra Matthew said here sis I do my research I type in Elena smith.

I read elena smith is 29 year old brown hair blue eyes what a cafe shop past time with mafia leader of outlaw bull Tommy black

I said sis come here she was behind Elena i got up Alexandra read it and said i know it. Elena see Alexandra and said oh hi Alexandra you bitch that hit me the wrong way i pull her by her hair

Let me tell you 3 thing you don't call my sister in law a bitch you are the bitch and second you never touch my fiance again and three you never custom around my 5 year old sister elena said who the hell you are Randolph is my men i am married to him i said where the fuck ring at if you are married to him oh you dont have one you not together you ugly bitch and i have the ring right here.

Elena said you are a bitch like Alexandra that did it i beat the shit out of her Matthew pull me off then i said go to your mafia leader of outlaw bull Tommy black tell me him if him come mess my family again you and him be under the ground dead I be the one kill you. What! I hear Reno, tonio, giovanni, Randolph, Orlando, Landon said

She run out hole her side. Alexandra and giovanni said damn sister in law Matthew let go of mine i turn and said and you Randolph I crap his face you  sleep on the couch in the living room tonight sorry mom and dad come Alexandra we left the club got a cab and let going house.

Alexandra said damn your a piss off right now sister in law i said yes I am I know I regret crap Randolph when him get house my angry got the best of me tonight

Alexandra sleep in room to night he can't do nothing you in there. I said ok thank

When we got to the mansion we go unlock the door go in to go to Alexandra bedroom she got me one of her shirt and shorts to put on i said thank sis we hear the door slam Alexandra said whoops they here Selena get down here now.

Alexandra said I got this you stay here. She walk out i hear Randolph where is selena. Alexandra said one thing you let Elena talk about me that ok but let her Elena talk about her fiance and let her fight Elena to protect us from our enemies and she pregnant with your son and daughter not ok with me.

Randolph said one thing sister I didn't know she was with Tommy and I was go to side something but Selena beat me to it and she is get two punishment for crab me and fight be pregnant and you sis I let got you back and hear yell at me like that again when is she.

Alexandra said in my room pass out after be in pain what! I hear run I jump on the bed pretended to be sleep I hear the door open and Randolph selena baby woke up please i didn't know she was work for our enemies Reno, tonio, Matthew what wrong Randolph said call the doctor now no ouch! Selena! I open my eyes see Randolph and everybody in beside me i am sorry my angry got the best of me I look at Alexandra wink at her she smile and nod.

Randolph said you are in trouble with me crab me like that tomorrow Matthew call the doctor now I am ok Randolph and matthew said i don't care you are or not.

Matthew said I am call the doctor I said oh ok come in the our bedroom the doctor be here 5 second

I got up but I got dizzy fix to fell Randolph catch me baby what wrong then i pass out.