chapter 8

It be a 2 week Intel Randolph got in a coma i be doing paper work and shipment Orlando was doing the meeting right now i am sit beside Randolph doing more paper work Reno,tonio come in and said sis you need to eat it be 2 week you have not eat nothing the last time you eat was on the date. I said i am not eat intel Randolph woke up tonio said Selena you will be punishment if Randolph know you have not eat or 2 week i said he wont do that him won't hurt me y'all have work to do go.

They left i back doing paper work out no way I hear what you doing i said do paper work like y'all need to be...wait a minute that voice i look up to Randolph he look at me i yell Randolph please tell me i am not dreaming i put down the laptop walk to him he pinch me.

Ouch i rubbed my arm he said see you not dreaming i am here and what is it i hear you didn't eat for 2 week my eyes open wipe and said you heard that. Randolph said yes i did tonio is right about you be punishment, what did i tell you about eat. I said you said I need to eat if you have a to feed me yourself he said that right, what happened.

I said first you don't do that and second you got shot by one of damon guy on the date i call landon to get us Orlando call the doctor then we came back here you been in a coma 2 week then i said now I call the doctor he said no i want to be with you only you right now. I got in bed he said what paper work you work on i said your paper work I been do it for 2 week now and shipment Orlando do thing meeting he pick me up i yell Randolph you need to rest he kiss me to shut me up he pull away and said thank you baby to do that you save me all of money. Randolph phone go out I answer i put it on speaker hi Orlando. Hi boss lady.

I said what up how the meeting go Orlando said it was great and Damon try to stole the shipment again but we kill all his guy but 2 and he ran away like a chicken i laugh then said how is the shipment he said it is great you are great what you doing for Randolph landon is at the other meeting i said ok clear up the mess and put the shipment where it need to be at and come home and eat.

Orlando said you are eat too if i have to feed you after you pass out week ago untel Randolph woke up feed you himself after punishment you i yell Orlando stop said not i eat tonight then i said what will he do he dont have a mean bone in his body he a angel to me.

Orlando said yes he a angel to you but where he found out about it he is the devil, he the devil in work mode and it come to you I said ok a eat still he can't do nothing i feel a pain on my ass ouch Orlando said what wrong nothing i hit my feet on the bed i look at Randolph angry face and said i got to go now check on Randolph he said ok I hope him woke up he can make you eat but i and your brothers cant make you, the first thing i tell him when he woke up about you not eat Orlando!! Go to work I eat tonight. We hang up.

I look at Randolph what that for he said that for not eat and pass out come here baby I walk to him sit down then he said this is for said I can't do nothing Randolph pull me on his lab he hit my ass 10 time and said i am a angel to you but am also the devil dont like damon i said you more angel then the devil.

When at time for dinner i was sleep in the bed with Randolph i hear voice sister woke up time to eat i said no go away Reno said sister Randolph is woke i said i know...wait I open my eyes and look at Reno and the guys then look at Randolph he smile at me I ask who make dinner Reno said i did sis.ok make me a plate bring it to me I look at Orlando he smile at me I said before you said a word you was on speaker Randolph heard you... Orlando laugh and said good now you will eat I hard you. Wait how long you didn't eat tonio ask i look at Randolph back at tonio please don't ask Randolph the only one I told.

Reno said tell us now!! I said ok 7 year. What!!! Why you didn't eat Reno ask i look at Randolph back to Reno Randolph told them. I have tear go down my face.

Reno and tonio come to me put me in their arm i sorry sis we going to kill him. Now you are eat i look up and said y'all sound like Randolph he said the same. Reno laugh and left I look at Randolph and said how are you feel he said i am fine they told me what you did. I said like what Randolph said you shot the guy in the leg who shot me and you work you ass out do all my work and done it all. I said yes I did he smile at me and said thank you baby do my work who is the guy who shot me I said it was one damon guy and that was first time shot a gun.

Reno walk in with my food ok sis eat. No i am not he look at Randolph he pull me to his lab reno walk to us Randolph let me go he said no you going to eat i said what about you he said I eat after you done if you dont eat i not eat. I said Randolph fine i start eat Orlando said see Randolph can get you to eat we can't when I done and said said you happy now.

Randolph said yes I am I said now you need to eat he did the doctor come in cheek on him and said Randolph your girl never left your side only time she left to get a shower now you can sleep in your bed and shower.

I said good he need one I smirk at Randolph the doctor laugh Randolph said i go get you for that i said you not going do nothing my sweet angel of mine. He said let see about that he got up i run out the door i hear all the guys and doctor laugh he's chased after me wait intel i catch you princess. I run to our room close the door go to the bed.

Randolph open the door walk in close the door lock it shit I said under my breath he look at me with a smirk i said come get me I am all your after you shower he walk to me and said how I how you when i want you and he walk to the bathroom I hear to shower minute after the shower turn off he walk out the bathroom look at me damn shit I said under my breath he walk to me start to kiss me I moaned his name Randolph he pull back look at me I said fuck me he eyes wipe and said are you sure baby I said yes I want my first with you only you he start to take out my clothes then he dropped the towel came on top of me kiss me down my neck my chest he look at me go to his table pull out a condom put it on and said baby it going to hurt a little bit I nod you ready I said yes I am he slammed inside me tear go down my face and said it hurt he said I know baby.

He start move slow when I start moaning he go faster oh god yes Randolph faster he did go faster and harder he moaned my name oh yeah Selena you feel so good you are all mine. I go to cum Randolph he said cum for me baby. I did he did after he pull out throw away to condom back to me lay down and kiss me now princess you are not go nowhere you are mine and you are not going no where with out me or your brother you understand yes baby I understand.

He pull on his pant go downstairs I go take a shower then after I done I got dress Randolph come in kiss me are you get a shower with me I said no I have a shower you need one again you stink  with out me Randolph said I get you after I get out of here for that. I giggle and said you have to found me.

I run out the bedroom downstairs Reno said why you run for I said I am hind from Randolph then I run outside i hear Randolph said reno where is my naughty princess Reno said outside Randolph said tonio and reno help me catch Selena I said to myself let see about that. I run. To the front door i hear tonio said Selena sis where you I run inside upstairs to the game room run in and close the door go to the couch lay down minute I fell sleep.