chapter 2

Nightmare

Please Damon don't do this shut up Selena you are mine no I am not your no please end of nightmare. I wake up with a starter well this Nightmare go away I look at my clock it 6:00 I got up go take a shower. Then I got dress for work I call for a cab I told cab drive the address. When I got there I pay to drive got out I walk in to the locker room i got my notebook Emily came to me and said your guys are here I said who are you talk about she said the guys you was talk to yesterday I said oh they are not my guys I look at them I saw Randolph look at me i walk to them hi guys Landon said hi you dont look good i said i didt sleep at all last night.

Randolph said what wrong talk to me selena I can help you principessa I look down look back up like i told you yesterday I cant tell you i am sorry what y'all have today landon said i have coffee 3 suger 3 fried eggs and sausage, hashbrown Orlando said I have the same with black coffee and for you Randolph i have a black coffee and located hashbrown after I need to talk to you I said ok i be back.

I walk to put in their order make their coffee then the food done I take their order here is your 3 fried eggs and sausage,hashbrown coffee 3 sugar Landon. Here your 3 fried eggs and sausage, hashbrown black coffee Orlando here your located hashbrown and black coffee Randolph. Orlando ask Selena are you ok I said no I didt eat breakfast and I am weak Randolph said sit down and order something I said I can't I have to work my boss won't like me do that. He said Selena sit down he got up he go to my boss office I sit down

my boss came out to us Selena you don't look good you take today off I look Randolph mouth word thank you I look  back at my boss ok I go change. I go to the locker room change back in my clothes then go back out I tell Emily I have today off can you bring me a 4 fried eggs and bacon, located hashbrown to the table 4 for me she said yeah sure are we go to the club I said yes you have to come to get me.

I walk back to the guys Randolph got up sit Selena before you pass out I said ok Randolph you don't have to tell me seconds if I can do it. I sit down to the other side Randolph sit down Emily came to us Selena here your food I said thank you Randolph said put it on my ticket I said Randolph I can pay it Selena I do it ok principessa I said ok thank you nobody does that for me before.

The guys and Randolph eyes wipe Emily smile and walk away Orlando said in Italian devi farlo ufficio to Randolph I said to myself I know what he said it is you to do it office. Randolph said to Orlando lo faccio ora lo so, lei è la Mia Donna I know what he said it is I do it now I know, she is my woman and I said to myself when that come from. I start eat when I done the guy still talk Emily come over pick up my plate and get the guys more coffee I put my head on the table but Randolph put it on his shoulder and said raised your head principessa on my shoulder not on the table

I said ok I put my head on his shoulders close my eyes. I hear Landon said she listen to you and the guys back at the house going to tease you when they found out Randolph said let them found out she is my girl now i pull my head up and said I have to go to the bathroom Randolph said ok principessa he stand up let me out I walk to the bathroom Emily walk in when I do my business then I go wash my hand Emily said he like you I said i know he said to the guy i have his girl and women he is so sweet but I scared what I saw on my laptop about him she said what is it i said i cant tell you i sorry. She said ok then i said i know he want hurt me.

I ask when are you be at my apartment she said i be at your apartment at 7:00 i said ok I be ready we walk out i look at the guys Randolph look at me and Emily I need a coke she said ok we walk to get me a coke i hear Randolph Emily put it on my ticket I look at him he have a smile and i look back at emily see what i mean she said yeah I see he do like you alot i smile I go back to the guys Randolph move over i sit down he ask what was that about make you smile like that I look at him i am smile because Emily think you like me then he smile and said i do like you I smile and look at Orlando and Landon back at Randolph I whisper to him I like you to sexy he smile and said I am take you out on a date tomorrow if you dont have to work I said no I don't have work Intel Monday, I whisper and i know who you are but i know you wont hurt me he whisper who am I principessa I look around and whisper you are Randolph McGraw Italian mafia leader. He wipe eye.