chapter 13

Randolph run downstairs with reno, tonio what wrong

I fell to my knees Matthew answer me please Matthew said i am here sis what was that sis dont cry i am here why is my house on fire i said can you come to Randolph please i get in my car. Wait dont get in your car. He ask why? You have a bomb on your car if you start up your car it will bow up with you in there like your house.

Matthew ask how you how that I tell you when you get here with your men. Matthew said I am on the way let me talk to Randolph look at Randolph and said Matthew want to talk to you he talk to him and hang up.

4 minute Matthew knock on the door reno open the door matthew came in I run to him hug him he pull back tell me sis and thank you save my life. I said you welcome but we not out of danger.

Then we go sit down Matthew said tell me now sis why my house blow up and bomb on my car. I said please dont be mad or angry at me not tell you this at the office I look at Randolph and said let me have to letter he gave me the letter I give it to matthew he read it look at me I said this is the letter I just got he got it read it and stand up punch the wall Matthew!!.

Matthew said sorry Randolph I fix that Randolph said it ok it is alot hole I punch in the wall Matthew look at me and said why you didn't tell me I look down and said I didn't read it at the office I read it at house and that why I didn't listen to Randolph. Matthew, Randolph said together we are not safe here then matthew said we go to my father and work up a pain to kill that mother fucker first for all. yes sis you can said your stepfather. I said ok what about Emily and amber and Randolph all the guys.

Randolph said we all going i am not leaving you baby i said ok you the only one can stop the nightmare be in your arm at night. Matthew call emily and amber to come to us because they in danger too. 2 minute they come knock on the door matthew open the door they can in. i ask how we fix in one jet Matthew said sis my jet is big and Randolph is too my can hold more people I said let go i am sleep and hungry

Matthew said we can get you something on the way to the jet i said ok but we need to hurry I know Damon think if something dont go his way he do it himself. Amber said I do know too.

Matthew said ok let hurry I call my father tell him i run upstairs to pack my clothes in a suitcase Randolph came in did the same then we done he kiss me and said let go we walk downstairs Matthew is still on the phone and look at me we on are way after me and Randolph and reno, tonio feed selena ok. He hangup.

Matthew said let go we walk out the door to the suv I ask where is stepfather live at Matthew said in Italy i said oh ok I been want to see Italy. Randolph said baby i am from there.

My mouth fell open what really Randolph said yes really let go. I got in Randolph got in beside me Orlando diving Reno, tonio, Emily and amber with matthew Landon in the front seat Matthew in the front of us. He stop at McDonald's then we headed to the jet when we got the we got out walk to the jet then I hear car come i turn and tell Emily amber get in the jet fast damon here Randolph and matthew run to us we run upstairs in the jet all we hear is gun fire I yell Randolph!

I start to cry Emily said Selena what wrong i said i want Randolph I dont feel safe with out him then i feel strong arm shhh princess I am right here don't cry i look up see Randolph I hug him so tight. Sis are you ok reno, tonio, Matthew ask I in Randolph arm i said no i am scared.

Randolph said it ok baby come you need to eat. But what about y'all Randolph said like I said last time I eat after you eat i said ok it is clear to more. They said yes it is we will not be in the jet. Emily and amber said thank you Selena save us for yell to get in the jet. I said y'all welcome that what friend for and family what family for I look at Reno,tonio, to Randolph, Orlando,Landon.

I got up and eat and take my medicine then Randolph ate then i fell a sleep in. His arm.