"I'll leave for lunch early so we can eat together."

"No, babe. It's okay. I know you still have tons of things to do. Don't worry about me."

"But I want to spend time with you."

"And you will once you finished your tasks, okay? How about we just order in so you can continue your work while I feed you?"

"But, aren't you tired? You should rest, you had a long flight, baby."

"Let's order that lunch and Leo and I will rest after we eat and could spend some time with you. Then I'll go to the apartment and rest. Fair enough for you?"

She nodded her head. "Where are the other cats?"

"I left them with mom and dad. It'll be a challenge travelling them all and I bet it'll be such a chaos in the apartment with the four of them."

"Won't he be bored?"

"He has Kuma with him right?" I smiled.

Our lunch arrived and I gladly opened each order. Chicken lo mein, spring rolls, stir fry veggies and some fried rice.

"Hmm." Jennie inhales the smell of the food coming from the containers.

She transferred from her desk to her office couch.

"Smells good, right?"

"Uh huh." Then she opened her mouth wide, looking at me and waiting.

"What are you doing?" I asked, amused.

"I'm waiting for you to feed me."

"You really took it seriously, huh?" I teased her.

"What? Were you just sweet talking me, Manoban?" The way her lips pouted and her eyes looked sharp, her accusation is enough to make me laugh.

Oh, how I've missed to tease her and see her pouts.

"I'm kidding. Here. Choo choo choo. Here comes the Lili express. Open your mouth." I made train sounds and teased her like a child.

She's having a hard time holding in her smile and eventually gave in, biting on the spring roll I'm giving her.

"Good girl." I praised patting her head.

"Stop it!" Jennie laughed as she hit my leg. "Just eat."

"I'd rather eat you." Jennie's cheeks colored at what I said.

"Lisa! We're in the middle of lunch and we're at the office."

"I didn't suggest now, but since you gave me an idea.." I playfully looked at her as I eat a spoonful of fried rice.

"Oh, shut up! Not in my office babe." Her face flustered further.

We finished lunch and I decided to sleep at the apartment.

I was awoken by my rumbling tummy and the heavenly smell coming from Jennie's kitchen. Oh wait, our kitchen.

It feels so nice to call things ours instead of just mine. I went out of the bedroom and there in our small dining area, I saw the loveliest cook ever (don't tell my mom). She was busy arranging the utensils on the table, a bottle of wine placed on a bucket with tons of ice, and a lit candle.

Our very own romantic dinner.

"Hey." I greeted her with my croaky voice.

"Oh, hey babe. You're awake. Are you hungry? The steak is already done, and the potatoes and beans will be ready in a minute."