🌸 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 🌸

⚠️ Trigger Warning: Panic attack ⚠️

Miya's eyes filled with tears and all of her logical thoughts were gone.
She was clinging to any sort of control she had over her mindset.
She felt like screaming - letting all of the pent-up frustrations out.
However, she couldn't let them see her in a state.

~~~

Shoto sent a glance over to his girlfriend - the usual smile which she loved to see on his lips.
He clocked onto her rapid breathing, wondering eyes and clear distress and immediately worked into helping her.
Shoto and Aizawa had come up with a signal to indicate Miya's episodes of panic.
When Shoto's brain processed Miya's now clear  and visible panic, he immediately notified Aizawa.
He was noticed.
He stood up and slipped his arm around her shoulders.
Angling his body to prevent the others from seeing her - he led her out of the classroom.

~~~

Miya threw herself into her boyfriend's strong embrace, sobbing hysterically.
"I don't want this to happen again!" She screamed into his chest.
He could feel her tears beginning to soak through his shirt and onto his shoulders, and for once, there was nothing he could do.
During attacks like the these, Miya could not be consoled, you just had to wait it out like a hurricane that he rolled onto shore; you had to just wait for the end.

~~~

He held her tight against his arms, his chin on her head, "Aw, baby..." he whispered in his low, raspy voice.
He hated seeing her like this, in fact, it hurt him just as much as it hurt Miya.

~~~

Once she began to get control, that's when Shoto could begin talking to her.
"I know you hate it when I worry but seeing you like this..." he paused for a moment, choking on the lump in his throat, "It hurts me..."
"I-I'm sorry!" Miya managed to stutter out.
"It's not your fault babe!" He said, starting to tear up himself.
"I can't help it, Sho! I feel guilty!" She looked up at his watery eyes.
"Do not let that guilt destroy you. I refuse to let you suffer, okay?"

~~~

Miya rested her head against him and together they swayed lightly like a boat on calm oceans, "I love you so much, Shoto..."
"I love you too, my darling."