🏳️‍🌈𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚘 𝚈𝚊𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚞 𝚇 𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝙹𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚞 ~ 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎... 🏳️‍🌈

Jirou was sitting in the common area, flipping through her social medias when a text came through from Denki:

The Dumb Meme-Lord: Hey, Jirou! Wanna come over to Kiri's dorm tonight? We're celebrating pride!

Me: Sure, but... how did you know I was gay?

The Dumb Meme-Lord: It's obvious by the way you look at YaoMomo 😉

Me: Urgh, Denki! I'll be over at 8.

The Dumb Meme-Lord: See ya then! You won't regret it!

She rolled her eyes and smiled, knowing that he was right. She checked the time: 6:30pm. She stood up, sifting through the clothes hung up in her closet until she found her favourite shirt and skirt to match. She paired the outfit with fishnet tights, platform boots and a choker. "Perfect. That didn't take as long as I thought..." She spoke to herself out loud with a smile. She then sat at her desk, calling Mina before starting on her makeup. "Hey, babe! What's up?" Mina asked with a gentle smirk. "You coming to Kiri's tonight?" "Yeah! Of course I am!" She yelled excitedly, pulling her pansexual pride flag from her wall and wrapping it around her shoulders. "Good, because I'm making my move on Momo." She said, not an ounce of anxiety detectable in her voice. "Are you serious? Ji that's amazing!" Mina exclaimed, pushing her body towards the camera in excitement. "Yeah, I mean – I know that she's bisexual and since we're having a pride party, I'll shoot my shot, you know?" "I believe in you! She's fallen for you already, I can tell."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Momo was finishing the last sentence of her homework when an unknown number buzzed on her phone:

Unknown: Hey Momo, it's Kaminari! Wanna come over to Kiri's dorm tonight? We're celebrating pride!

*Changed name to Kaminari~Kun*

Me: Hi Kaminari~Kun! Sure, I'll come – who's going?

Kaminari~Kun: All of the DekuSquad, BakuSquad and Shinso from 1C.