🥀𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗!𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝚇 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚒 ~ 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞...🥀

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! Fɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴛᴜᴛᴇ Lᴀᴜɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ! ⚠️ 

Touya stood at the bar with his back to the rest of the league. Shigaraki was going to approach him, but not before admiring him: He was in a white shirt with a black waistcoat overtop with a black tie. He had black, fingerless gloves on his hands which he had hung by his sides.

"Wow... Tou, you look incredible..." Shigaraki murmured quietly as he placed his gloved hand over his boyfriend's shoulder – turning his body to face him. "Shigi... I have to tell you something..." Touya said suddenly, his raspy voice sounding shaky as he averted his gaze. "What's wrong, baby?" Touya pulled his sleeve up, revealing a deep purple scar across his arm, "Tomura... my quirk... is eating me alive... I've already been pushed to my limits thanks to my father... but... it's getting worse..." Shigaraki's heart dropped. Touya's voice sounded desperate and he sounded also scared. He didn't know what to do. He just pulled the boy into his arms in a loving and comforting embrace.

"You're not using your damn quirk unless it's absolutely necessary, got it?" Shigaraki practically yelled as Touya silently cried, "I'm got to teach you how to use weapons and you won't ever have to use it again. Nothing is going to take you from me. Nothing." "I can't cry. I'm a villain... I shouldn't be caught crying..." Touya whispered almost incoherently. "Hey, you can cry... we all have our bad moments... for you though – it's different... you've been through trauma... It's going to hurt you..."

As Shigaraki comforted Touya, A younger league member walked into the room beside them, "Boss, can you get your boyfriend to grow a pair? Fuck me, he's a crybaby..." Shigaraki's fingers twitched with anger as he let go of Touya. He threw himself over to them, holding them against the wall by their neck, "How fucking DARE you speak about him like that. HOW DARE YOU!" Their smirk was wiped from their face as they stopped all their movement. Touya had to pry Shigaraki away from the dark-haired male, giving them a smile before putting Shigaraki behind him. "Sorry about my boyfriend..." He started before grabbing a knife off of the side of the bar, "I should be the one punishing you... My bad!" Shigaraki was shocked by the sudden sadistic side of Touya, and it looked like he had cracked. Touya began to push the knife further toward their neck, keeping a straight face. His eyes looked like daggers, staring into the member's. Shigaraki gently took Touya's other hand and pulled him into his chest, "Calm down – that's enough..." The knife hit the floor and he took a deep breath, "Sorry... I was angry..." "You don't need to apologise – I'll always fight for you..." "Damn – you're fucking crazy... I like it..." The league member mumbled under their breath.