🌸𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ~ 𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚗...🌸

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢʀ Wʀɴɪɴɢ! Wᴇᴀɴs, Fɪɢʜɪɴɢ, Pɴɪ Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋs ɴsʜBᴀᴄᴋs! ⚠️

Miya and I looked at each other nervously. A combat test was both of our nightmares, "I don't wanna do this..." Miya whispered under her hair. I looked over at her, worry written all over my face. Miya's hands were shaking very slightly, and she had her hair draped over her face.
We were instructed to go down to the changing rooms, change into the P.E. uniform, and wait out on the field. Miya was one of the last out; that was another sign something was wrong as she was usually the first out. I told Midoriya that I would be back in a few minutes and walked quickly over to the brunette, who was standing on her own, away from the rest of the groups of students, "Hey, what's going on, my love?"                                                                            She gave me a glance, but looked down at the ground and shook her head sadly, "I'm just... scared..."                                                                      I pulled her close into a hug, "What's bothering you?"                                   
"I've been losing control of my ultima powers recently, whenever my body notices that I'm being put in a dangerous situation, mild or major, I turn... I can't have people know yet..." I stroked her head gently and allowed her to finish, "To make things worse, We're not allowed to use our quirks... so I... have to pick up a god damn weapon for the first time since the... incident..." She grabbed my shirt, as if to reassure herself that I was still close to her.        "You can do this, Miya! You can beat all of the anxiety inside of you, you can get through this – I'll help you get through it." She smiled and nodded, and I led her back to our group with my arm firmly around her shoulders.
"Students! You have fifteen minutes to prepare, you will be battling side by side with one person from this class! Go over to the left to see your partners!" Hizashi yelled and pointed over to a big board on the left. Miya and I headed over to see that we were unfortunately separate, "Students! To let you all know, you will be fighting Aizawa-Sensei!"                              Miya's fire that she had gathered in her eyes faded. I took her hand and led her into the corner, "I know you're scared, but don't hold back, okay?"                            
She nodded, and gave me another tight hug, "I'm so scared... I... I'm sorry Shoto..."                
"It's okay, you've got this." I said in my firm, calm voice. She started to calm down a bit before it was announced.                                       
"First is Momo Yaoyorozu and Miya Gashi! Good luck you two!"
I watched as they grabbed their weapons and took their places.                                                    
"Good luck, I have high expectations." Aizawa spoke in a low, strong voice. Miya took the first move, throwing the knife she had forward, Aizawa managed to dodge it and he came running forward to them, Momo threw herself forward, holding Aizawa at knife point, "Miya, you're going to have to shoot!" she called.           
She pulled the gun from her belt, aimed it but froze, "I... I... can't!" She screamed, she dropped it and fell to her knees. Momo was calling out for her to stand up, but then she screamed through sharp breaths, "I... can't... breathe!"                                                                      I had begun to panic as I watched them from the stands.                                                                 "Aizawa, please – let us miss this fight..." Momo reasoned with him.                     
Aizawa had the same look in his eyes and he looked at Momo, "Yes, that's perfectly fine."     
The screen cut to Miya, "Sho... to... help... me..." She said between the noticeably short, sharp breaths.