🌸𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ~ 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞?🌸

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! Sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛᴇᴅ Aʙᴜs! ⚠️

Shoto's POV:
I headed into the classroom alongside my best friend, Izuku Midoriya and his boyfriend – Shinso Hitoshi.                                                                                                I was a little late to school, which was strange for me – I preferred being the first into class so that I could put my mind in the right place before everyone else arrived.
However, last night my father forced me to train until the early hours of the morning and today I had fought with him before school about the visit to my mother without permission. He had called me a waist of space, a burden and he had told me to kill myself and 'Do the world a favour.'                                                                                                     

My emotions were already at a boiling point, I was wanting nothing more than to sit in the corner and sob until I had nothing left to cry or I fell asleep – However, something else was going to happen today, something that I could never prepare myself for.

"Hey, Icy-Hot! Are you doing alright? Look, I know I act like an asshole towards you – but you're starting to scare me." Bakugou said to me, bringing me out of a trance that I was in.                                                                                                               "Ah, sorry. I have so much on my mind I'm struggling to focus. Were you talking to me before?" I answered, trying to keep my voice steady.                          
"Yeah, I was letting you know that we're getting the new student today – and I'm pretty sure you're in charge of introducing them to the school."                        
"Why me? I'm probably the worst person to ask to do that... Especially today, I literally don't want to be here." I said, breaking my eye-contact with Bakugou.                                                                                                                                       "I'm not sure... but I guess we'll find out who they are soon. Maybe that will explain it..."  

As the classroom filled, Aizawa took his place at his lectern and clapped – the whole room proceeded to fall into silence, "Students... today we have the new student who I was talking about last week – please come in, honey."                        
As I kept my eyes focused on the chalkboard, the door slid gently open. I could tell the person on the other side was extremely anxious.                                           
I felt like my heart would burst as my eyes locked onto the girl who entered:        
She was short, she had long brown hair, abnormally dark eyes, a face covered in scars and had her family emblem on a pendant hung around her neck.                                                                "...Oh my god..." I murmured. I knew exactly who it was – my closest friend, Miya Gashi.                                                                                                                       "H-Hi. My name is Miya G-Gashi. I'm from the seventh district of Altea. I've been attending Star Light High School up until recently. This is such an incredible opportunity for me. I hope to work with you all in the future."                                                "Okay. So, Shoto will be the person introducing you to this school – can you wait out in the hallway and he'll join you in a few minutes."                                      She nodded, and I stood up to have the brief with Aizawa, "I'm just letting you know – she's a little bit defensive-"                                                                                   "I know. I know who she is." I answered, accidently cutting him off.                             "What?"                                                                                                                                             "...Oh my god, I'm so happy... She's my best friend – I've missed her so much."         
"Go and see her then! Go!" He said happily and gently pushing me towards the door.