🌸𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚍...🌸

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! Oᴠᴇʀᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ Mɪʏᴀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛᴇᴅ Aʙᴜs! ⚠️

Shoto leaned against the wall supporting the large, iron gates. He was waiting for Miya.                                                                                                                                  Their class had just finished their final class, which was P.E. or training with quirks and Miya was taking longer than usual to get out of school.                         As he patiently scrolled through his phone, he felt a gentle tug at his sleeve, "Hm? Oh, Miya!" He said suddenly as she slipped her arms around his waist, "Is something wrong?"                                                                                                                  She looked up, giving a smile to comfort his concerns, but she opened herself up to be analysed by Todoroki:                                                                                       Her eyes were dark and sunken, there was remainders of blood on the side of her mouth from a previous fight and she was a little bit wobbly on her own legs.                                                                                                                                           "I'm... tired..." She said faintly.                                                                                       "Okay," Shoto began, gently retuning the embrace, "You should get home and have Aizawa get you cleaned up."                                                                                She looked up, a little bit saddened, "Can't you come with me? Please?"                He sighed and kissed her forehead gently, "Yes... of course..."                             Shoto wrapped his arm around her shoulders and as they walked, she leaned into him, smiling softly and savouring the contact.

In around fifteen minutes, they were at Miya's home. Shoto knocked firmly on the door while she buried her head into his chest and leaning all of her weight onto him.                                                                                                                                   He was greeted with Aizawa, standing with his hand pushed against the door frame, his long hair tied up in a bun, "Hey Shoto, how come you're here? Is something wrong with Miya?"                                                                                          "Just take a look at her..." He said with a smile.                                                         Aizawa held her out by her shoulders, "Was training too much, Gashi Girl? Why didn't you tell me?"                                                                                                               "No, I'm fine... I just had to get a hold on my quirks... but it was my Ultima form which drained me..." She explained.                                                                                   "Come on, let's take a look at you. Are you coming too, Shoto?"                                     "Yes, If you wouldn't mind..." He replied sheepishly.                                                        Aizawa grinned, "It's perfectly fine – you can get some of your work done and then you can have dinner with us, okay?" Shoto smiled and nodded, feeling comfort and happiness fill his body.           

Shoto was sitting at his desk, doing some of the homework that PresentMic had set them, when a tap on his shoulder caused him to flinch.                          "Ah! Oh my god, I'm sorry that I startled you!" Hizashi yelped, gently giving him a hug from behind, "I just wanted to give you some help with your work there..."                                                                                                                                        Todoroki raised an eyebrow sceptically, "But... isn't that cheating?"                              "No, no. I want to help you since you've helped my daughter so much. It's the least I can do." He said quickly, kneeling beside him at the desk.                               "How is she?" He said firmly.                                                                                             Hizashi smiled, "She's fine – Shota's just tending to a few of her smaller injuries she has. It's funny honestly, she was literally falling asleep every time he touched her."                                                                                                                           "Good..." He paused, "Um... would it be okay if I stayed the night tonight? It's really late and... I don't exactly want to face my father..."                                            "You can totally stay the night... Do you want to try and get some of this done?"                                                                                                                                 "I can try." He said with a brighter smile.                                                                          

"Shoto? Are you still with me?"                                                                                         He jumped from his position at the desk, "...Ah! W-What?"                                              "Did you fall asleep?" Hizashi asked, gently tapping him on the shoulder to comfort him.                                                                                                                           "I... uh, yeah... I did... I'm sorry... I am just exhausted, that's all..."                               He gently rubbed his shoulders, and his tense body relaxed a little, "It's alright, you've been training all day today..." He paused, "Hey, you need to relax. The amount of tension in your body is going to affect you a lot in the future. Why don't you head up to Miya's room and get so rest, huh? I'll tell your sister where you are."                                                                                                                       He nodded, and as he got up, he heard a faint, "Shoto, come here!"                             He was greeted with Miya asleep against Aizawa's chest, "Can you carry her?"           "Yeah, I can. Do you need me to take her upstairs?"                                                  "Yeah, please... I still have some grading I have to do."                                                     Shoto slowly eased her away from Aizawa and into his chest, then gradually lifted her up into his arms, "It's fine. I'll take care of her. You can get your work done..."                                                                                                                                    "You're a saint, Todoroki. Rest well, okay? If you need anything, come and get us." He said with a gentle smile.                                                                                                   "It's no problem. Good night, Aizawa~San." Shoto smiled, turning and heading down the hallway to Miya's room.                                             

Shoto laid her down on her bed  and she instantly snuggled down into her blankets. He laid down beside her, propping himself up with his elbow,"Darling... You've worked yourself too hard..."                                                            "I'm... fine... Sho..." She mumbled quietly.                                                                      He quickly began stroking her hair, "Shhh, Sh, Sh, Sh, Shhh... quiet Miya. Justsleep, I'm right here."                                                                                                    "Mmm... cuddle me...please..." She said, her eyes closing every time he ran his hand against her cheek.                                                                                                          "Alright baby..." He rested beside her, keeping a hand on her shoulder but keeping a distance between them.